ARN and Loading won't work

So, I use TS10 still, and I've downloaded JR content before (which used to work like a charm), but then all of a sudden my CM did a Database Repair for like 2 hours, and then suddenly everything I had (Including DaveSnow's content, and a few other things) became faulty. I tried to fix it, but apparently on of the JR scripts had automatically updated itself (meaning it overwrote the one that worked for TS10, or so I can only assume).

Now, normally I'm good at fixing these things, but no matter what I did, the error persisted. And apparently, when I clicked 'Check Errors/Warnings', it came up with none, and then it reverted to being the same again. But, now all my Rolling Stock from JR (like the WM 50ft ACF Boxcar, 60ft Boxcars, PS-1 Boxcars, Mech Reefers, Tankers, the TTX 60ft Flatbed and the 100 Ton Joppers), DaveSnow (Like the Airslide Hoppers and 50ft Evans Boxcars) and some old USLW Boxcars would not assign their ARN ro itself anymore, instead it either
A) Makes it to where I have to type in the numbers myself
B) Give me an error that it can't load the RS Properties (Like Loads, Number, etc.) and spreads it throughout the entire train
C) Puts the train on an invisible layer and makes the train impossible to drive

Whenever I place one of these down, the red dot at the bottom left of the screen shows up, and it gives me a specific error, but I cannot make heads nor tails of it.
Superscript l Thread Exception: ER_NullArrayReference, Line 2142, file superscript... (This was all I could remember)

Anyone got any suggestions?

From looking at your timeline, you need to register your copy of TS10. Once you register, more people will come to your aid to help you. It looks like you've been around awhile, so it's a bit unusual you don't have Trainz10 in your timeline.

From looking at your timeline, you need to register your copy of TS10. Once you register, more people will come to your aid to help you. It looks like you've been around awhile, so it's a bit unusual you don't have Trainz10 in your timeline.

Yeah that's a problem I've been facing for a bit now, turns out there was something wrong with my old account so they were supposed to transfer it to my new one (or something along the likes). Although it's been a year, so I need to contact the helpdesk again.

Last edited:
Alright, so I have some errors:

Thread Exception: ER-Null Reference, line 284, file quickdrive.gs

Stack dump:

function $void@Quickdrive::LoadRuteConsists(), line -1
function $void@Quickdrive::SetProperties(Soup), line 145

anyone have any friccin idea what this means, and what editing I have to do?

Back