Missing dependencies GCR v15 for TS2019

steviez

retired railwayman
Having downloaded Version 15 of GCR I find I am missing 2 vehicles kuid:86627:100077 and kuid2:86627:100038:2 both of which on kuid index are shown as This search is hidden due to copyright concerns ? any clues anyone or just delete them as not required as they are on the layout not in the sessions ?

At 09.00 am this morning I logged into the DLS through TANE SP3 and both items by John Whelan were available for download. At 09.30 after re-reading your message both items had disappeared!! They refer, I believe, to an unmarked 3 plank wagon and a similar 5 plank wagon respectively. Suitable alternatives are available by Bob Sanders as ex-LNER assets.

Regards,

Peter,

Hi

I'd give it 24 hours just in case John has uploaded updates to these wagons which are waiting for verification. In the past I've noticed kuids not being available due to pending updates.

Regards

Brian

At 09.00 am this morning I logged into the DLS through TANE SP3 and both items by John Whelan were available for download. At 09.30 after re-reading your message both items had disappeared!! They refer, I believe, to an unmarked 3 plank wagon and a similar 5 plank wagon respectively. Suitable alternatives are available by Bob Sanders as ex-LNER assets.

Regards,

Peter,

There is an issue with TANE and bulk loads things that worked in TS12 no longer work and the wagons are in the process of being updated. You can use FTP to pull in the old versions.

Cheerio John

Thanks for that John and Peter ! Update nothing found on DLS for even ts12 versions

Last edited:
As mentioned at the top the 2 kuid's are 86627:10007 and 2:86627:100038:2 if that's what you mean John ?

There is a problem with a dependency which unfortunately means that I'm unable to upload these two wagons to the DLS. They are available on JATWS.org and they show up fine in TANE.

Hopefully the dependency will get updated shortly, its a problem with a material name that can be corrected with a hex editor but I'm unable to upload the correction and the content creator is not very active in Trainz these days.

Cheerio John

Back