TRS19 -- a longer video -- working the yard

philskene

A longer video this time. Using Ben Neal's NYC USRA 0-8-0 switcher to make up a consist that is hauled out of the yard by the anl/jacksonbarno Mallet locomotive.

Full screen / 1080p:

Phil

Phil,
Very nice. That 0-8-0 is another favorite of mine.
You are selling this route very nicely. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Gary

Me too, I can't wait to get this route! I love that the air compressor starts up when you start braking as you mentioned on Youtube as well. N3V really did a brilliant job of making this version of the game one of the most realistic Trainz Simulators yet!

Thanks guys. Well, I fed it into the DLC system more than a week ago. I haven't even had acknowledgement that it's been received, never mind about evaluated or approved. So it might take some time. Most likely a bit longer than "soon".

Thanks for the info Phil. Guess I’ll just have to “patiently”(?)(!) wait. :eek:

But, don’t let that stop you from putting out more videos. We love them.

Gary

Phil,

Many thanks for videos. Ran very well on my comp.: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s).
Have not tried route yet in Tane but assume your routes will run well.

Sellick

OUTSTANDING -- However, the video also illustrates the quite poor sound events of TS19. Just listen to the sound of thousands of pounds of steel crossing switches. Those are audio events, not simple low resolution CLICKS. The basic TS19 needs some improvement there.

Back