Thread: 2 error questions for TANE

Blog Entries

Default 2 error questions for TANE

First concerns the freeware Amtrak F7 A/B set. In TANE the following errors pops up:
    VE65: The *texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'mesh_art/mesh_icon 512 texture
    VE65: The *texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'mesh_art/mesh_icon texture

Second concerns the CC&W MOW Bay Window Caboose from the CC&W pack:
    VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-3C||kuid 348207 101069.tzarc|'

VE165: Texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body/body_b.im', material 'generator.m.onetex'.

VE165: Texture 'mesh_body/generator.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body/body_a.im', material 'generator.m.onetex'.

Any assistance in correcting these error will be greatly appreciated
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

Sorry for the bump, but I'm having this same problem with the Amtrak F7s. Is there a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by HPoz54 View Post
    Sorry for the bump, but I'm having this same problem with the Amtrak F7s. Is there a fix?
    https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Trainz...ure_name>'.
    If you need further assistance with the actual repair you will need to provide the detail of the images etc as described at that link.