Multi Industry not working

Steaming101

Local Transition Era nut
Excuse me, but your JR Multi Industry <kuid2:45324:400001:2> is causing a fit in T:ANE Build 94916. It's not allowing me to add anything into the Tracks tab once I've added more than one commodity in the Queues tab. I've included a step-by-step on how to recreate the issue as I've had the same problem with a similar asset. I would be very grateful if you decided to push out a fix.
Build 94916

Open Surveyor.
Place JR Multiple Industry <kuid2:45324:400001:2>.
Open Properties of the Multiple Industry New.
Add 1 commodity to any queue in Queues tab.
Check Tracks tab. Click "+" sign and the only commodity in the Queues tab will appear.
Go back to Queues tab and add another commodity to any queue.
Check Tracks tab again. Click "+" sign and the new commodity will not appear. There will be nothing in the list.

And an annoying shame they didn't answer or fix it!! I have the same problem trying to create a session in the C&O Hinton route. No product can be configured properly as NONE can be added to the "track" tab to select to load or unload, making it useless. Rather kills the route as well.

You can operate them without the Track section. The Process section decides whether to load or unload by where you place the product.
This has worked ok for me in Tane.
Cheers,
Mike

I have had problems with this asset in the past in Tane. My issue turned out to be the sheer number of commodities installed which was causing a timeout error in the scripting when building the list to display. After deleting a large number of commodities the asset started working again. I can't remember the exact figure but over about 1300 seems to cause the timeout.

Deleting commodities like this though tends to cause a lot of vehicles to show missing dependencies. Unfortunately many wagons these days have long lists of possible loads which can very quickly push the commodities in the database over 1300. Now I tend to use a dedicated loading/unloading asset wherever possible to avoid these problems.

Regards

Brian

Unfortunately (?) this part of the C&O Hinton route they all have just 1 asset set up. It sort of works if you touch nothing and set the wagons to this one item. However after unloading as you drive away it starts to load again, then unload and load and unload as you drive off!!! Nuts......

Back