The Union Pacific Screenshot thread

terthunder1.jpg

wr2.jpg

nice the screenshots!!! I love the CW40-8W. Sporbust very professional person! Because he made lot differents of locos and upgrade new locos! So I should say to Frank, Thank you for make any old locos and new locos:p :cool:

UMR

While looking to see some trains i found this very special one going though a wash after coming out of the coal mine and heading towards the power plant it started getting dark so i can some heavenly pictures.
As I saw her coming towards the abandon ghost station next to the wash i saw how dirty she was....
screen017fz5.jpg

After she came out of the wash the dirt was still on her ....
screen019ci6.jpg

As i got close to her she blew her mighty horn it was 7o'clock and it was sunset.
screen021kq4.jpg

I ran and ran she slowed down and i caught up and got this wonderful picture of her it was 8 now and time to head home
screen023lp3.jpg

The End!
:)

While looking to see some trains i found this very special one going though a wash after coming out of the coal mine and heading towards the power plant it started getting dark so i can some heavenly pictures.
As I saw her coming towards the abandon ghost station next to the wash i saw how dirty she was....

After she came out of the wash the dirt was still on her ....

As i got close to her she blew her mighty horn it was 7o'clock and it was sunset.

I ran and ran she slowed down and i caught up and got this wonderful picture of her it was 8 now and time to head home

The End!
:)

Looks like ya washed the numbers right off the thing ;)

Nice pic and sweet route. What route is that? Looks like a UP type route to me :)

My current WIP, BNSF Clovis Sub. There is a junction with UP at Vaughn, so the consist is not entirely out of context.

Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Andy :)

Back