The Union Pacific Screenshot thread

Amazing shots people,
I think i need to change my settings in trainz to get this vibrant quality you people have in theses shot.

Amazing shots people,
I think i need to change my settings in trainz to get this vibrant quality you people have in theses shot.

Also try messing with the environmental (color) settings, done right one can get quite spectacular results.

Again, Ken, nice shots, but then again I can't remember you NOT showing an amazing picture....

re post #362 TrainzPlayer14.

Thank you for the compliment Riley. I am intrigued as to how you achieve the excellent results with your screenshots, telephoto lens perhaps?
b20fe78e810bbdf010c073a1e494e398.jpg

Cheers Ken

We need a new competition, where the best trainz screenshotters in the community post shots and we determine who is the best. I'm not excluding you 2 cause those are amazing shots!

Re post #363 evilcrow

Thanks Ken, achieving a "telephoto" look in T:ANE can be done be holding the CTRL key + zooming in/out with the mouse scroll, however in this case I used an older method, by placing an invisible locomotive on invisible track and selecting interior view, then with the developer option "free internal camera" enabled, used the arrow keys plus "Page up" and "Page down" keys to move. Interior view allows you to zoom in very close for a nice "telephoto look" :)

Last edited:
re post #369 ekankal,

Mighty fine shots Erik.

UP ............. Thank you Riley for the telephoto tip.

5302bd255404a1c4e36ba58bdad98962.jpg

889269764b18ebbc750e73995ac92b49.jpg

Cheers evilcrow

evilcrow stop stealing photos from the internet and claiming they are Trainz screenshots! Honestly, how much times must we say it?

Lol just kidding there Ken. I really do like your old shots but the telephoto one is good as well. Great job :D

It's another beautiful summer morning as an eastbound coal train lead by one of the Union Pacific's many 2-8-2 Mikados makes the first run of the day over Sherman Hill. At the peak of operations, over 100 trains can be expected to cross the famous route daily along one of the busiest portions of the Union Pacific's mainline.

6G9NS3P.jpg

eu3MBC0.jpg

Approaching the rock cut, MK-Special #2480 is making great time ahead of schedule.

1IAf6Jx.jpg

iKA2rD7.jpg

Swinging around the curve:

F0Ya2bl.jpg

re post #376 third8923.

The locomotives that you see in my screenshot have a particular Trainz version. You need to register your copy of Trainz so that the version is displayed on the Forum threads.
I believe the gentleman known as "teddytoot" advised you in the past about registration.

evilcrow.

Back