The Union Pacific Screenshot thread

ANL, you speak of a second release of Turbines. The ones in those pics you showed look significantly newer than the ones I have, I DLed them just before you took them off of RRmods. Was there another release that I missed somewhere else?

-Ben

A post requires at least 10 characters to be typed for it to be able to be posted. If you want to reply with just "Yes." to someone, you have to add "(10 characters)" or anything to extend the post so it meets the 10 character threshold.

That, and also so that people can't start up a bot after logging in and let the bot go to town overloading the forum's server doing exactly that.

UP...............
Thank you Norman for organizing sharing with John. Thank you anl for the opportunity to make use of your models.

2b553662c733a2fb0bebd5a7be0175f7.jpg
18569e11041efbc0bfb4893db0373012.jpg

Cheers evilcrow

Now I'm sad, lol. I looked at the CDP I had and it was downloaded 2 days before that release. Oh well, I guess I'll stick with the original ones, which are still quite nice! Love seeing your shots and can't wait to see more!

-Ben

Remember all of ANL's lovely creations are going to be available from some lucky website sometime in the future. Take a deep breath, smile.

HMM Maybe a little bit. I was working on one. It will remain with me though.
Cheyenne 1949
99749485f99d39c23acb1ac442e1f74f.jpg

b6763569da3188f3ca497c1d31087239.jpg

Nice collection ANL but you need to add some fuel oil stands.

Cheyenne

Laredo

Of course I went a little crazy, adding a pump house, fuel tank, boiler room to steam heat the tank and pipelines, and tank car unloading equipment.

Still thinking about lighting.

Last edited:
Back