The Union Pacific Screenshot thread

Nice shots Austin!

A few days ago, Barnes was kind enough to point to where TrainZItalia's Sherman Hill route is located (And I only recently realized it was actually free lol). I also picked up some pretty neat Late Challengers as well...
I am very happy with the map, now I will spam you with images :D

A really good route, very nicely detailed, and a very appropriate environment for anything Union Pacific!

This is a screenshot thread, not a real pictures one :hehe::Y:

Nice shots TrainzPlayer14 !

I really like the setting of the light that you have used in my Sherman Hill route!
Have fun and post more screenshots!

West from Denver WIP

de8932acc9afe6849b3bd99002e16502.jpg

d9ff8ddc7ed6876f8843eabfca258c0c.jpg

c66a87f7cfb358705f9a368a12415dd4.jpg

aeeb5a310981dda77abfa905efd959e4.jpg

9f792dcfc51b57e93812142a5afe8db9.jpg

Lol it's okay Brandon, I was just messin' with you :) evilcrow does capture very good shots, no harm done.
I appreciate the compliment, jango! Personally, when ever I play on any route I usually like to tweak the color settings a bit, if done correctly it can significantly enhance the appearance of the map,.I feel this is a somewhat neglected feature in some routes (most especially the built-in ones, N3V basically makes it outlawed to have good color settings on built-in routes, it's like they're prejudiced against dark shadows :'()

Jango, that West from Denver layout looks mighty fine, hope we see more in the future :D

UP saved the SP, and for that I am grateful. SP was nearly bankrupt by the 90's after the failed SPSF merger that caused the SP to lose lots of money and equipment to the holding group, simply put because they put all their eggs in one basket. It's the reason why the DRGW merger happened afterwards, and why it was so rushed on top of that. SP did not want another SPSF. Their failure to partner with another railroad during the economic slump following the 1960s led to their own downfall. By the time they did merge, the UP was on its merger binge and swallowed up a bunch of other railroads, some of which operated as competitors to the SP. Boxed in and without any other options, the SP did the only logical thing. Surrender to the Union Pacific. Poor SP. And had it gone and filed for a chapter 7 bankruptcy, we would have lost everything SP, and wouldn't have things such as UP 1996.

Overall, it's ok that UP took over SP. It helped to preserve the SPs legacy for future generations to enjoy.

re post #257 1996

Yes an anl reskin, a few things still to be done e.g. animated train crew, outside views etc.

Cheers evilcrow

Back