how to update

blown503

I guess I'm stupid or something because I cant figure out how to find much less download an update for trainz19. I seen a post about 96191 a user was trying to install. Any help? thanks.

Hi,
As far as I know, there isn't an update to the TS19 early access version.
There are a couple of updates for the beta version...

To check for updates, start the launcher, then check install option.
You should check that your username and password are correct, then you'll need to select the correct update stream.

One minor point is that TS19 doesn't show up in your list of trainz purchases - you need to use the same username for the version as when purchased.

Regards

Colin

I purchased the normal $69 early access method, if I try to update (Trainz Settings/ Install/ Check for Trainz updates..) from 96000, I get a message, stating there is no update available. Thought about being a beta tester, but not sure if they want someone who is new to Trainz.

I bought the cash version and still on 96000 here too. One would have thought at least a couple of updates or one or two of the promised routes would have been fulfilled by now! No real interest in running beta versions outside the main version as in effect with early access that's what we're (paying to) doing anyway.

Back