I've just bought gold subscription and behold me, I can't find my early access link.

Nathansmith12

So when I look in my downloads page where I'm supposed to find TRS19, It's not there, just my other games, so am I being ripped off or is this some kinda glitch? I can access content vault, just can't get trs19.

Welcome to the forums.

It can take a few minutes before the option appears but it will appear at the bottom left of the MyTrainz page in the same place where the T:ANE download link is.

If it doesn't, you may need to check with Helpdesk as TRS19 isn't appearing next to your username.

Shane

Hi Shane, So yeah, I can select my 5 things from the vault, but the things already in the vault are saying to renew my membership to redeem them again, I accidentally cancelled the subscription after I paid for it, whether that's the problem, but I've re-activated it again, so I don't understand what's going on, I've paid and it's gone through, should be no issue. I've sent a ticket to the helpdesk in hope they can shed some light.

How long ago did you do the reactivation? I found it can take a bit for it to actually go live (from memory) - from a few minutes to a few hours.

Shane

Ah, maybe that's the issue, I did it pretty much instantly after unsubbing by accident. So maybe I'll give it an hour or two and see the score then thanks.

Ah, maybe that's the issue, I did it pretty much instantly after unsubbing by accident. So maybe I'll give it an hour or two and see the score then thanks.

athan, Nathan the golden rule of Trainz has always been patience.

And although they would strongly deny it, N3V take a cruel and cussed delight to make things more complicated than they ever have to be.

Not sure why but I suspect its their personal payback on the rest of the civilised World for sending them further and further down the International cricket tables.

Usa, please note , you get a pass on this one!!

So maybe a more hostile email is in order perhaps? I'm quite annoyed since it's been somewhat a whole day and still no sign of the trs19, you're onto something with the cricket there Graham.

Perhaps wait for them to get out of bed in Australia? Time zones and all that.....

You are looking in the right place? MyTrainz, bottom left, Download TRS19.

Back