Missing Dependencies for the Winsworth & Mavric layout

shebashetan7

Hi everyone. I downloaded the layout "Winsworth & Mavric" layout by ljaguilar and only have 3 third-party assets missing.

<kuid:465961:1045>
<kuid:106916:10468>
<kuid:334896:24825>

One of them is under George Fisher "Gfisher's" User ID. Can anyone please provide further details on these three KUID's? I would look on USLW for the gfisher one, but the archived pages on Wayback are broken and the site itself has been dead for a few months. Googling gfisher's kuid just comes up with several rather sketchy-looking hits from Russian-language Train sim forums.

The two others are from firstsoloflight (VicTrainz) and socalwb909 (Jointed Rail, So Cal Trains.)

Thanks.

Honestly, I don't bother with missing dependencies that much because it just takes too much to me to find them. The routes work fine without them too and I just use the "clear missing assets" button in game to get rid of them. Usually they don't exist either and if the Wayback Machine can't even get it for you well I am not sure what you can do. 3 is few enough though that I would have tried to find them too.

Last edited:
Back