Pick List Bug in TRS 2019

Paul_Bert

Train Enthusiast
I think I may have found a bug in the Pick List for TRS 2019.

I go into a session and create a new Pick List and add a few items to it. I save and exit. I then start up the route/session again and the Pick List is not saved. I do the same thing In TANE SP3 and the Pick List is saved.
However if I go into CM and save an asset to a new Pick List and then go back into the route/session the new list actually exists and then I can add any number of items to it and the new items are saved when exiting and restarting the route.

Anyone else seeing this issue.?

I use picklists extensively and rarely use CM to do it, but have added items from CM without issue. I tried adding a picklist from editing a route, added a first time picklist category and one object. closed game and when returned all OK. I then deleted pick list and restarted game. I then tried adding a picklist when editing a session rather than route, added as before closed game and restarted. I went back into edit route and it was there again. So I am unable to create the problem you are having. I never create picklist items from sessions but it seems it is a single common picklist tool anyway. Sorry this does not help but let me know if you do it a different way. NOTE: I did not do any saves as picklist seems to be a dynamic function . . . you add it and it is done. So save is not an issue (I think).
render2017

Back