getting rid of faulty dependency kuid-10:199 - fix in post 5

hello to all:

I have this faulty dependency in most of my grain cars. it is "54ft cover hopper" kuid is <kuid-10:199>. one do you know a replacement for this kuid or can I just delete this kuid and the grain car will function ok?

second in this kuid is an error that reads load 0 not in the mesh file can not be loaded. any way to fix this. or can I use another rail car and copy the load0 paragraph and paste it in the faulty kuid -10:199?

also I hope the new version has a lot less faults than this one when it comes to rolling stock and engines

What is the error on <kuid:-10:199>?

This may easily be repaired The asset has been updated, and the dependency not referred to properly in the hopper cars. A simple update the kuid in the hopper cars to the newer version, or obsoleting the -10:199 asset in the update may fix the problem. The error message its self has too many ends and specific enough for us to help you directly.

If yo can check the -10:199 asset errors by viewing errors and warnings, copy the text, and then paste it here, we can possibly help you get this sorted out.

With the upcoming TRS2019, those of us in the beta and early access versions have already found that most assets that work in TS12 and up work fine in TRS2019 and so do many, many ancient ones as well.

Content is in the realm of individual content creators and not N3V's, however, the faulty content on the download station (DLS) is being updated by a dedicated group of users known as the Content Repair Group with the assistance of N3V. These people have already repaired, tested, and uploaded thousands of older assets to ensure they are error free in T:ANE, and hopefully in versions above that. With the thousands of assets uploaded, however, there are just as many to go and the group has been working diligently to get these done as well as unpaid volunteers dedicated to the project to ensure it's completed.

hello jcitron:

if that has been updated I did not see that, I will try to give you the error in the post. to post screen shot in forums how would I do that?
swtichmen37

Last edited:
hello jcitron:

if that has been updated I did not see that, I will try to give you the error in the post. to post screen shot in forums how would I do that?
swtichmen37

What you need to do is find the -10:199 asset, then right-click and view asset versions.

To post up the error:

Right-click on the faulty asset:
Choose View Errors and warnings.
Highlight the text (select the text).
Press CTRL C (both at the same time)
Come to the forum here, and press CTRL-V (both at the same time) to paste the text here.

Images are uploaded using a hosting site such as Imgur.com.
Host the image, click on the image and the down arrow, choose share-options or whatever it's called, and copy the link for the forums and paste here.

Last edited:
I have this faulty dependency in most of my grain cars. it is "54ft cover hopper" kuid is <kuid-10:199>. one do you know a replacement for this kuid
Download <kuid:-25:1179> 54ft covered hopper
It obsoletes the -10:199 asset and is not faulty.

No clue why it doesn't do that automatically; it also didn't for me; I had to search for it as I knew it existed.

Don't bother with trying to find the mistake and fixing it. Just download the already fixed asset ;). See my previous post (which I probably made while you were already writing your last reply).

hello oknoten:

you have saved me a lot of trouble by try to fix this. yes I did download the new kuid and it works all faulty rolling stock has been fixed and in my rolling stock list. thanks for that bit of advice.

I have seen this kuid in other grain cars but I did not pick up on it until you said something. its <kuid:-25:1179>. just incase others have problems try to fix this. hope its ok to post the kuid that you have posted on the thread so I can share to any one else might have trouble with it.

switchmen37

Last edited:
hello jcitron:

heres the error report from the kuid 54ft hopper kuid:87907:15114

- <kuid:87907:15114> VE20: Mesh 'load' referenced in 'queues/load0' was not found within the mesh table.

switchmen37

hello jcitron:

heres the error report from the kuid 54ft hopper kuid:87907:15114

- <kuid:87907:15114> VE20: Mesh 'load' referenced in 'queues/load0' was not found within the mesh table.

switchmen37

I'm glad you didn't have to edit the assets, but at least now you know how to post up an error message in the future.

hello to you jcitron:

I see by your tane build its a little below mine. mine is 94916 in tane. but anyway, I have a lot of rolling stock that has someting to do with mesh table errors., cant these creators test them out before they post them on tane download place?

a lot I can fix the missing dependencies in the rolling stock; but when it comes to errors I have no clue how to fix them. is there a tutor on how to fix them. if not, there should a tutor on them.

switchmen37

... cant these creators test them out before they post them on tane download place?

a lot I can fix the missing dependencies in the rolling stock; but when it comes to errors I have no clue how to fix them. is there a tutor on how to fix them. if not, there should a tutor on them.
They can only test them on their own systems - they will always require additional testing on your system, and the results might be different. There are many sources to assist in finding and solving problems, such as
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Trainz/AM&C/Fixing_Assets
http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Category:Validation_Errors

Thanks guys. I ran into the same problem today and posted in the TANE forum.

Did kuid -10:199 just go bad today? It wasn't showing as obsolete this morning.

DLing the
<kuid:-25:1179> 54ft covered hopper fixed the problem.

hello to you jcitron:

I see by your tane build its a little below mine. mine is 94916 in tane. but anyway, I have a lot of rolling stock that has someting to do with mesh table errors., cant these creators test them out before they post them on tane download place?

switchmen37

My install is 94916, but I haven't updated my signature.

Mesh-table errors are usually easy to fix. Content creators most likely tested their content for the version of Trainz that the content worked in if these are older assets you are talking about.

Post the errors here and I can help you fix them. If you want further help, pm me and I can go through a complete repairing tutorial. It's a bit much to put in this thread. Also look for an older thread, albeit, for TRS2010, but very appropriate. The thread is called something like Content errors and how to fix them. Some things have changed since that post was made, but a lot hasn't. The thing is the more you do it, the easier it gets, besides, the content is becoming better every day as the CRG goes through the huge list of older content and repairs the asset along with authors updating their own stuff.

I have a similar problem with an Auran asset. Several locomotives need KUID -10:189. It's not installed and it's not on the download station. Anyone got the magic fix?

The missing KUID is -10:189, not -10:199
My bad.
That KUID is, in contrary to what you wrote, on the DLS. I didn't have it installed, but my CM told me it is named "f7" and available for download, so I did.

It is faulty when downloaded with these errors:
- VE44: Tag 'name-it' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
- VE44: Tag 'name-cz' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
- VE44: Tag 'name-pl' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Remove those and it will stop being faulty.

Hopes this solves it.

My bad.
That KUID is, in contrary to what you wrote, on the DLS. I didn't have it installed, but my CM told me it is named "f7" and available for download, so I did.

It is faulty when downloaded with these errors:
- VE44: Tag 'name-it' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
- VE44: Tag 'name-cz' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
- VE44: Tag 'name-pl' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Remove those and it will stop being faulty.

Hopes this solves it.

Thanks. I'll see if I can find it.

Back