Budget this is not spam its understanding

MNIBARI08

Trainz veteran
Right everyone please read this slowly as a lot of TRAINZ users will understand this if you are on a tight budget.

Right everyone if you just brought a FCT for the whole year now, here me out but you what to pay the gold monthly should there be a option yes or no.

Everyone is different, usually I pay my FCT for the whole year then I am covered, but I need gold monthly but the website would not let me.

I know its their way of getting more money, if you go gold complete if you pay yearly witch costs about $149.99yr some of us can not pay in one bulk, I pay FCT $39.99P a whole year then go gold monthly $14.99p monthly.

Then you know that you are in your personal budget you can forward and know were you are in statement, My advise is always have FCT as a yearly thing then pay gold monthly.

No.
If you bought the game outright, you need to be a silver member @$10 us per month, that gives you access to content vault as well, but does not include T:ANE or TRS19 access.
If you bought gold and have a yearly fct, you then get a discount off the $15 us per month to negate the fct cost as long as it overlaps your yearly one, you also get access to the content vault, FCT, new feature access and access to T:ANE and TRS19 whether you own them outright or not.
Of course the best way to get TRS19 is to go gold for a month and buy all your DLC and TRS19 @ 25% discount during that month, even better value if there is a sale on.
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Do not be rude grazlash, if you disrespect me in that tone again, I will report you for not handle problem correctly,

Hey mate, i wasn't being rude, just pointing out how it is and perhaps you were mistaken....report away buddy.
Oh and silver includes an FCT as well as the discount if you already have an FCT
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Do not be rude grazlash, if you disrespect me in that tone again, I will report you for not handle problem correctly,

What????

Where is the rudeness? Where is the "tone"? Where is the disrespect?

Graeme (grazlash) was simply telling you the facts as they exist. He pointed out that your understanding of the Gold Subscription was not completely correct.

If you already have an FCT, be it yearly or lifelong or whatever, and you purchase a Gold Subscription then you will get a discount on your subscription to compensate for the fact that the Gold comes with an FCT which you would already have. This discount will last until your FCT expires - which for those with the lifelong FCT will be in 2036 (something to do with the Unix equivalent of the Windows Y2K "bug").

As the others have said the silver and gold subscriptions include a FCT which is valid for as long as you continue the subscription. If you already have a FCT at the time of buying the subscription there is a code you can use on the MyTrainz > My Discount Codes page that translates to a monthly discount if you go for the monthly option or a one-off discount if you go for the yearly option.

I can advise this as being the case as I'm a monthly Gold subscriber as well as having an FCT valid until the start of next year.

If it's not letting you purchase a gold membership then you may need to mention this to Helpdesk as as far as I'm aware it's still possible to buy either a monthly or an annual one.

Shane

Shane Turner thanks for letting me know as I am on tight budget as website does not always explain well, I pay for TS19 (software only) and FCT (yearly) suppurated so it shows on my statement but did not enough to pay gold (monthly) last month so now the help desk maybe the option left.

Last edited:
Back