Ballast Tamper

I'm glad that all of you enjoy the superb creation of Annanditya Krishna, greetings from Indonesia :)
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Many thanks to itok99 and Annanditya Krishna for sharing this wonderful machine which has meaning to me.

itok99, your first link worked great, and I know you warned about the second link, but I could not download at all. Every single click brought up trash ads and possible malware. That site is in very bad need of cleaning up.

Sorry to hear that, I also have difficulties downloading from that website. Too much pop up windows, and confusing download buttons everywhere.

itok99, your first link worked great, and I know you warned about the second link, but I could not download at all. Every single click brought up trash ads and possible malware. That site is in very bad need of cleaning up.

Norm, where did you find kuid:237211:15081 & 15086? I'm getting the message "unknown asset". Thanks.

Last edited:
<kuid:670737:1050> [S96] - [Plasser&Theurer] - MPJR 09-16 CAT v2 PLES INT

*The missing assets quoted here are for the item in the title*

This looks great but

<kuid:193109:1187>
<kuid:527062:1141>
<kuid:675267:1002>
<kuid:193109:1188>

are all missing from the .rar pack

Last edited:
This post is about the Plasser & Theurer (09-32 CSM)

Nice looking but missing assets that I haven't found using kuidindex

Missing asset from SLIT - Bogey Plasser Priemer
<kuid:566018:100132> by avilvineko

Missing assets from SLIT - Plasser & Theurer (09-32 CSM)
<kuid2:58969:100031:3> by dadang_kurniawan
<kuid:-2:1555> by Auran?
<kuid:58969:1323> by dadang_kurniawan
<kuid:58969:1106> by dadang_kurniawan
<kuid:620849:1068> by ardhian
<kuid:58969:100033> by dadang_kurniawan
<kuid:-2:817846241> by Auran?

Edit: Looks like you have some of my missing assets and I have some you are missing Ben :D

Now this is weird, none of the assets listed as missing by Prince271088 are listed as dependencies in my install?

Last edited:
Yeah I was just thinking that. PM me your email and I will send them across?

Norm I've just realised there is more than one vehicle so I'm not sure what I actually have

Last edited:
-2 is the default userId used when the verification failed or the Trainz installation isn't registered.

Peter

-2 is the default userId used when the verification failed or the Trainz installation isn't registered.

Peter

Thanks Peter, that explains that. Indonesian assets seem to have a lot of that. I'll have to examine the config.txt and see if I can find acceptable substitutes.

Norm, where did you find kuid:237211:15081 & 15086? I'm getting the message "unknown asset". Thanks.

The VTC tampers were hosted on a Czechoslovakian site as I remember. They are by vojtikj and I hear that they may have been taken down. Sorry for the delayed response.

There's a Farcebook page https://www.facebook.com/trainzghot...WdcJ3oSE48DPW_jwJGSj3lU&fref=mentions&__xts__[0]=68.ARAmuRm327EowOkxjOmRavPZHSM61l33UMANX9HZheD72JtF0fWWZf08isrEPQ2kZhAUsEU3ul6qENVhuqf20_hvXY-cYr8r9UIA9dZ0aJtOi8jgBPl78iNlprfMdeAo6kTwDBDhib1Ruk7GNcyMvs9UrJF4egBnTAHh54_yttE5zYvkjtbQYK7ksUAi4M4xIWJJMWJ-waqUdoAAh9JeHvkDZwZkZI1-q79djoKI7znP2gQxL-H0BuEqg9pUbF-PwPPMtJy1WbjeOhbz7vttRxqBrdEFlEscTctEvsOMQ3y31Gg6tfwwclRnemazggXwtW3HzNMz9KhML0kZwnjY4ExgI3Ea

Which appears to belong to the creator? picture of the Tamper way down the page.

I suspect you are looking at the Harsco tamper. :D

Haha no I was looking at the SLIT machine, but didn't realise there was more than one of them on my list. As there was only one in the photo I thought that was the one and only. Fortunately the Harsco tamper is in full working order.

The VTC tampers were hosted on a Czechoslovakian site as I remember. They are by vojtikj and I hear that they may have been taken down. Sorry for the delayed response.

As for the stuff by Vojtikj, don't waste your time trying to contact him. He's rude and doesn't like being contacted about Trainz stuff as he doesn't play the game anymore. There is some limited stuff still on his website, but if you really need anything I am sure one of us won't mind sending the tampers over, same with any missing dependencies.

There's a Farcebook page https://www.facebook.com/trainzghot...WdcJ3oSE48DPW_jwJGSj3lU&fref=mentions&__xts__[0]=68.ARAmuRm327EowOkxjOmRavPZHSM61l33UMANX9HZheD72JtF0fWWZf08isrEPQ2kZhAUsEU3ul6qENVhuqf20_hvXY-cYr8r9UIA9dZ0aJtOi8jgBPl78iNlprfMdeAo6kTwDBDhib1Ruk7GNcyMvs9UrJF4egBnTAHh54_yttE5zYvkjtbQYK7ksUAi4M4xIWJJMWJ-waqUdoAAh9JeHvkDZwZkZI1-q79djoKI7znP2gQxL-H0BuEqg9pUbF-PwPPMtJy1WbjeOhbz7vttRxqBrdEFlEscTctEvsOMQ3y31Gg6tfwwclRnemazggXwtW3HzNMz9KhML0kZwnjY4ExgI3Ea

Which appears to belong to the creator? picture of the Tamper way down the page.

The BY-87 tamper on that Facebook page was harder to get hold of. I managed to find the whole thing in a link on YouTube but had to edit the config to remove the html page in order to make it working.

Well it is possible to get the Plasser & Theurer (09-32 CSM) working in TANE

You will need to edit the SLIT - Bogey Plasser Priemer removing the sound section and the dependency from the kuid-table and fix the thumbnail.

You will also need to edit the SLIT - Plasser & Theurer (09-32 CSM) removing any kuids in the kuid-table that are not referenced in the body of the config.txt and replacing the horn with something.

No animation, just eye candy but nice.

Fun! :D

Well it is possible to get the Plasser & Theurer (09-32 CSM) working in TANE

You will need to edit the SLIT - Bogey Plasser Priemer removing the sound section and the dependency from the kuid-table and fix the thumbnail.

You will also need to edit the SLIT - Plasser & Theurer (09-32 CSM) removing any kuids in the kuid-table that are not referenced in the body of the config.txt and replacing the horn with something.

Fun! :D

That's a nice looking tamper. I've also dropped an email to the creator of the tamper in the hope that he can provide the missing assets.

Last edited:
That's a nice looking tamper. I've also dropped an email to the creator of the tamper in the hope that he can provide the missing assets.

As near as I can tell none of the missing assets except the horn are needed by the tamper.

Is that BY-87 standard gauge? The main bogies look a bit short. 1 meter gauge maybe?

Last edited:
Back