I just bought Coal Country, how to get it in game?

Naxell

Hello all

I bought Trainz: A New Era way back, but never played. Now I have bought TRS19 and updated to build 96191 and I'm loving it so far. I saw on N3V Games Store that a route called Coal Country was compatible with TRS19 and I bought it, but now I don't know how to get it to show up in TRS19. I have pressed Download Purchased Item in the Launcher, but nothing happens when I start up the game.

Any help?

Not familiar with TRS19 but if its like a new era, you do it in game. When you start it a pop up screen lists everything available to download (payware), so you should see it listed there.

On the Launcher:

Click on File menu.
Click on Download purchased items (I think that's what it says - not at Trainzing PC to check).
When you Start Trainz (TRS2019), the download box should appear and stuff will download.

I can get it tork work in Tane. I open the launcher and click file and then Download Purchased Items, and then Tane will download the route when it start Tane next time, but this does not happen in TRS19. I do the same in the TRS19 launcher, but when it start the game nothing happens :(

I can get it tork work in Tane. I open the launcher and click file and then Download Purchased Items, and then Tane will download the route when it start Tane next time, but this does not happen in TRS19. I do the same in the TRS19 launcher, but when it start the game nothing happens :(

Okay then maybe it's not quite ready for TRS2019. You may want to contact the Helpdesk regarding this.

http://support.trainzportal.com/

It probably isn't ready yet if the download doesn't work so yeah. Most routes are not done yet, not even the Canadian Rocky Mountains for the Rocky Mountaineer is done.

I have talked to the support team, and they are removing the compatible notice on the website, because the route is not yet compatible with TRS19.

I have talked to the support team, and they are removing the compatible notice on the website, because the route is not yet compatible with TRS19.

Well isn't this just great. I bought the Legacy of the Burlington Northern II or whatever it's called a day or so ago and it said it was compatible with Trainz2019, but I'm guessing it's having the same problem as the Coal Country route. This sucks. Waste of $30.

Back