Thread: [NBSPlus] Project X19: Work in progress (large images)

Default [NBSPlus] Project X19: Work in progress (large images)

Heyo

For the production of further routes in TRS19 I'm currently trying out the new technologies in route design and getting used to them. For that, a older and outdated route by another author was used as I did not want to bother building a new route from ground up for the experiments, and rather start a new realistic route later when I've gotten used more to the new options. Besides that, all new stuff you can see "looking nice" was done by me. I might add comparison pics another day. Its uncertain if or when this version of the route will see a release. I've got an idea how it might be possible but I will see that later when it has proceeded further. Because of that I will just refer to it as "Project X19" for now too.

That said, I don't want to withold those pictures from you any longer after the great feedback I already recieved on multiple Trainz discords and the german trainz forums. As this is work in progress, any feedback from you is appreciated to be used for later projects.

I hope you enjoy
    Greets, Mika
    German route builder.

Looking very nice.