Payware for Wilamette & Pacific SD7 #1501 DLC Session Not Found

Heinrich505

I know that N3V is pushing through purchased payware as they get to it. I've found several items of payware I've purchased in the past that just now showed up under Kickstarter Country 2.

Purchased sessions for the Blue Comet Light and Heavy, along with Nickel Plate High Speed Freight now show in game and are displayed in the Select a Session menu for Kickstarter Country 2. All well and good.

Also displayed is my purchased session for the Wilamette & Pacific SD7 #1501. When I open this session, the engine is no where to be found. I'm directed to select the train tab and search for the engine as PNWR. I do this and cannot find the engine in the menu.

When I check the content manager, I find the engine listed as installed.

<kuid2:661281:100031:1> Wilamette & Pacific SD7 #1501 Modified/Payware

Nothing is open for edit or out of date. The engine does not show as faulty.

I am unable to access this engine in game. I have other payware that is not showing up yet, so I am waiting for that to happen. But, this one is showing up as installed, and I can't find it.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Heinrich505

Gary,

Modified/Payware.

Right-click and pick revert to orignal. The content should say installed/payware and nothing else.

John,
Will try that when I get home. Thanks for the suggestion. :) Odd that the other payware items came through with flying colors but this didn’t.
Gary

John,
I have to correct myself on this first. It is the original Kickstarter Country route that the sessions are showing up in, not the Kickstarter 2 route.

So, taking your suggestion, I opened the engine file, clicked on revert to original...and just got modified payware. Didn't work. Ugh!!!

I figured that since it was showing in content manager and the session was showing in game, I'd delete it and then see if the game would reload it properly as payware.

I opened the launch window and clicked on file and then download purchased items. This gave me the screen that advised that Trainz would force a download request the next time I started the game.

When I opened the game up, the session for the Wilamette & Pacific SD7 #1501 was not showing, and there was no forced download of payware. So, maybe it just hasn't been pushed through yet but it seems odd that the session would show up in game and also in the content manager.

I'm still waiting for the session for the pair of PRR GP9 (two pack), the session for the Aerotrain Train of Tomorrow, and the SP SW1500 payware to be pushed through, in addition to the Wilamette, so I guess I'll wait and see if they come through soon. As noted, the Blue Comet and Nickel Plate sessions are in.

Gary

The items that you already have available are in this months content vault for gold and silver subs, which is why they work in TRS19. The w&p sd7 is not, so that may explain that issue.
cheers
Graeme

The items which are going to be ready for the start of October are
Chinese SS4 loco
Rogers Pass
Chiyoda Branchline
BNSF SD70MAC
Conrail SD60
ECML (in case you don't own T:ANE)
RVSX Vegetation Control train
LAAERS Car transporter
Fall Harvest Nebraska
NS SD60E Veterans unit
CO17-4373 Russian loco and tender
taken from Friday's newsletter

cheers
Graeme

Graeme,
Nice. Thanks for the update. I have most of the payware routes from TANE but only a few have filtered into my TRS2019 early access edition so far. I've been looking forward to Fall Harvest coming over. :D

Gary

Back