TRS 2019 is invalidating some of the tower paths - eg railcar from Yvrr Merced

I do really enjoy the Yvrr Merced session session created by Terry Wagstaff, as it demonstrates how much one can do with TRAINZ and create a demanding session to drive.....but the recent SP3 - and also the new TRS 2019 - have invalidated some of the tower paths that control the signal etc...It means that it's possible to start the session and rive, but then some of the signals are locked and stays "red" and never changes to yellow/green....and it's not possible to drive the session beyond that point.

Does anyone know how to ask the developer to update the version from October 2017 so I can work again with TRS 2019???

Thanks for any help.

Details:

Kickstarter [TANE sp2] - railcar from Yvrr Merced
Type:Session
Downloaded:344
File Size:264.15 kb
File Type:.cdp
Created by:terry_wagstaff
Date:6th October 2017
Version:Unknown
KUID2:<KUID2:169301:100126:2>

Last edited:
Thanks JCitron, the developer - terry_wagstaff - did indeed make an update so the sessions was working for some time, but then a new update came and now there is aging problems with the interlocking towers.....only allowing the concist to enter the very first train station and then wait forever for a green light to leave for the mainline....it seems that these interlocking towers are quite problematic....I have tried to send private message to Terry now, and how he is still active...or maybe someone else have some suggestions ?? Thanks. --john--

You might want to see this here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...or-Enhanced-TRC3-Invisible-Interlocking-Tower

There's also something somewhere related to newer EITs replacing older ones through an update and losing the settings.

The issue in either case, however, will have to be fixed by Terry for an official version, but you can make the changes yourself if you are willing to do so.

Back