Multi Ind not working in TRS19?

roca999

Anyone get Multi Ind to work ok in TRS19? I have not been able to get Jr Multi Ind or <kuid:-25:1224> Multiple_Industry_New to work. I prefer the Jr industry cause it actually stops each car to go through the unload process.

the JR Multi Industry works fine for me in TRS19, I have problems with the Lars and ProtoLars industry, they don't work for me.
I haven't tried thew multiple_industry_new, but as it is a built in industry, I think it will work too

Greetings, Melanie

Built-in Multi Ind issues

I have a problem with JR's Multi Ind and the built-in Multi Ind strl=xxm EN and the modified Multi Int strl=xxm EN R. The problem is when I set the track option to load/unload, the script cannot find the defined products. Yes, I added the product before trying to set the track action.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I have a problem with JR's Multi Ind and the built-in Multi Ind strl=xxm EN and the modified Multi Int strl=xxm EN R. The problem is when I set the track option to load/unload, the script cannot find the defined products. Yes, I added the product before trying to set the track action.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Are they the industry tracks with the green arrows? If so, I've found they will only work when using one commodity. If you put more than one commodity in, it won't find them when you try to set the load/unload parameter.

Greetings! There have been discussions on this interactive industry issue...let me search and I'll post some links.

Are they the industry tracks with the green arrows? If so, I've found they will only work when using one commodity. If you put more than one commodity in, it won't find them when you try to set the load/unload parameter.

When they mess up I've found you need to delete it and replace it.

Maybe try this MIN instead;
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?161416-CDE-Multiple-Industry-New

See this post
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?161242-Please-Explain-Queues-in-Industry

I like the ones with the green arrows, because they're height-adjustable. The Multiple-Industry-New with the red arrows isn't. That's the reason I try to use them, as long as the industry is only using one commodity.

You can modify any M.I.N. to be height adjustable by adding a simple line in the config file: height-range -15,50 This line should be not part of any container. The numbers can be any within the range you desire, in this example 15mts under ground to 50 above. For me it works on any asset, not just industry tracks.

<kuid:-25:1224> works perfectly in TRS19, all the others mentioned don't although I'm not sure about the JR one, it was broken in Tane and I haven't checked it in TRS19. Lots of posts on these problems, but the Auran one and Vincenth's short version work perfectly, and there's lots of SAP one's as well.

Alikiwi -
<kuid:-25:1224>
This is an obsolete version of Multiple Industry New.
Yes, confirming that <kuid:-25:1356> Multiple Industry New works well in TRS19, but it is limited to producing and/or consuming just 3 commodities, even though you can have 6 queues.
Fixing that limitation and allowing you to both produce and consume up 6 different commodities (from a choice of hundreds available), is <kuid:647907:100648> CDE Multiple_Industry_New by Christopher824. Recommended.

Back