Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Baseboard Fascias and Room Furniture

Default Model railroad help for Surveyor

Working on my first model layout. I placed dig hole for aisle, and can place a spline of fascia, but cannot seem to get it below baseboard height. I did successfully get a floor placed at -40m (following steps I saw in a video) and showing thru the dig hole. Model is HO scale so I would like the base board to be 36" above the floor. What value should I have set rather than -40m for the floor and how do I position the fascia? Is there a page of written instructions, or a video with audio instructions? A video without audio is almost impossible to follow. All help appreciated!

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by radionut44 View Post
    Working on my first model layout. I placed dig hole for aisle, and can place a spline of fascia, but cannot seem to get it below baseboard height. I did successfully get a floor placed at -40m (following steps I saw in a video) and showing thru the dig hole. Model is HO scale so I would like the base board to be 36" above the floor. What value should I have set rather than -40m for the floor and how do I position the fascia? Is there a page of written instructions, or a video with audio instructions? A video without audio is almost impossible to follow. All help appreciated!
    You may want to watch this:

https://youtu.be/f_X5OvItoK0

It might have the information you need. I don't do much with model railroad stuff at the moment and it's been awhile since I saw this video to remember what's in it. I only remembered it was here.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    TS12 Build: 61388
    T:ANE Build: 90955

Update..
    EMM Model Trainz Fascia Spline...Old Timber.

I've re-done the textures to give a finer line between the plank joints..

The are on the DLS and Content Manager now.

They are made for 2012 and TANE SP3.
    Not tested for 2019 because I don't have it yet.
    Please let me know on here if they are OK in 2019

<kuid2:166065:105141:1> EMM Model Trainz Fascia Spline, 1 grid thick, Old Timber, v2
    <kuid2:166065:105143:1> EMM Model Trainz Fascia Spline, 1.5 grid thick, Old Timber, v2

Last edited by euromodeller; December 8th, 2018 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Added second screenshot
    Graham, EM Modelz

Nice! Thanks Graham!
    TRS 2019 - This is not your father's PBR.....