Coal Country in TRS19

brucem56

Was wondering what the differences are between JR's version and the Trainz Store version, other than the fact you can edit the route if purchased from JR?

Seems the JR version can be brought into 19 but not the Trainz Store version. Is it something to do with version differences?

Thanks
Bruce

Was wondering what the differences are between JR's version and the Trainz Store version, other than the fact you can edit the route if purchased from JR?

Seems the JR version can be brought into 19 but not the Trainz Store version. Is it something to do with version differences?

Thanks
Bruce

Yes, I have also brought JR's Coal Country into TRS19 and it seems to work fine. I believe N3V will eventuall get around to adapting their version of the route (which I believe is nothing more than their identifying the route as N3V payware) to TRS19.

I bought numerous routes from N3V for TANE and they have been showing up as downloads in the TRS19 game. The latest one late last week was Canadian Rocky Mountains - Rodgers Pass. I except the N3V version of Coal Country will show up shortly as I bought both versions.

Take care,

I don't know what to put it in as I did not do it or what it is. RJ Artim shaky his head.

Last edited:
Everything that comes from N3V store will be coming along as they get them fixed for TRS19, this has been posted in many places already. I got 4 or 5 things last week. One was the Shortline route by Hiawatherm (Spelling?).

Yes, I'm aware of that, thank you. I was merely asking if there was a difference in the routes.

Not sure, but I would not think so. I bought mine from JR's site. I beleive the only thing different is the KUID version since I can not run sessions made for the N3V version.

I'm also curious about rolling stock - I'm guessing that needs updating as well before it can be brought into TRS19?

There may be some more work to do on the route. On a separate issue they said that they are not yet officially supporting TS19. I did not ask if that applied to all items or just the Signal Offset I asked about.

Yeah I don't have TS19 yet so can't really help yet with anything at this stage. As I've said before I'd like to to a free update to both routes, whether this is possible for people who have bought thru N3V I don't know.

I just bought this route (Coal Country) How do i get it to download to TRS19? I click Download Purchased Items and nothing happens when I start TRS19. On the site it says the route is compatiable with TRS19.

I just bought this route (Coal Country) How do i get it to download to TRS19? I click Download Purchased Items and nothing happens when I start TRS19. On the site it says the route is compatiable with TRS19.

I just responded to your other post. Please don't post the same question in two places, it's confusing!

Anyway I see here you tried the download purchased items.

There are other things to check including your payment. Ensure your payment went through to N3V. Paypal sometimes gets stuck, or it could be something with your payment type.

Back