Problems with Worksim's (Content Creator) Site

shebashetan7

For those who are unaware, Worksim is a content creator who made the CPR Royal Hudson on Subpar Productions. He has a site on the addresses http://bbsites.wixsite.com/worksim and http://gnsites.wixsite.com/worksim. I tried both addresses and they return a 404 error message. "We Looked Everywhere for This Page! (404.)

It's such a shame because Worksim made some great steam engines worth downloading. He made a B&O Camelback, an 0-8-8-0, a pack of 2-8-2's, and a 2-8-8-4 Yellowstone. Now all of Worksim's content is gone because his site is now shot. I still have his Camelback, and once had his 0-8-8-0 on my copy of TS12, but I lost the 0-8-8-0 when I uninstalled TS12 to make room for my T:ANE content on my HDD. We've lost two Trainz resources: USLW and now Worksim, and almost lost Colorado71 this year. Does anyone else encounter an error message while trying to access Worksim's site?

maxresdefault.jpg

I also get the 404 error when going to the site,I already got the B&O 2-8-0 camelback,lets hope worksim's site comes back up soon. There always is the wayback machine,although it sometimes archives the download link to late,which what happened when I tried to get some 30NG track on a dead site via the wayback machine,which was frustrating.

Worksim still needs a site to host all of his Railworks stuff; that's what he mainly focuses on now. I was looking for the 0-8-8-0 and 2-8-2's from his site. I also have the Camelback too.

I also get the 404 error when going to the site,I already got the B&O 2-8-0 camelback,lets hope worksim's site comes back up soon. There always is the wayback machine,although it sometimes archives the download link to late,which what happened when I tried to get some 30NG track on a dead site via the wayback machine,which was frustrating.

The same thing happened with Sporbust's website, I tried retrieving his MP15s, and it redirected to an error page

Always save your cdp’s of whatever you download and store them in a safe place. And always download something you like when it is available. You never know when the site will shut down. As for USLW, there is a wayback of a file page with a bunch of items from the site. The link was posted on this forum somewhere.

Last edited:
I may look like an idiot for jumpstarting a 3+-year-old thread, but................

Ding-dong-dang it, if I'd known there was camelback on that site I would've gotten it.

I wish I would have know about that Camelback as well, Trainz is really lacking decent ones that aren't little switchers

Yes, indeed. I do have K&L's Camelback, but it is one of the little switchers. But when I saw Norm's screenshots of this massive Camelback, I thought, "I gotta have that", not knowing that the site where it was was gone.

And I'm not sure if I can get it from somebody else either because I don't know what the rules about Worksim's content are.

Given how much time it's been since this thread was posted and the fact that the site still has that specific error message, I think it was most likely shut down. :(

You're probably right.

And it's a shame because I think a lot of people, myself included, wanted something or another from the site, the 0-8-8-0, the Camelback...........I just wish I'd have known about it sooner because IDK if I can get it via a PM or something.....

I know the creator of the Worksim website, he is from Brazil and is really a great asset creator, but he stopped creating for Trainz because he considered it too "complicated", compared to other sims and currently works with other simulators. He is passionate about steam engines and has a YouTube channel called Decapod, maybe you can get in touch with him on this channel.
Greetings!

Back