TRS19 and BN SD70MAC

KenSimmons

I purchased the BN SD70MAC. After trial and error it looks like I have it installed, but can't seem to get it to load up. I made 3 screen shots, but it looks like I can't post them. Anyway, the BN shows up's in the Loco's thrumbnail pictures at bottom. But when you try the select an engine from the window in the upper right side (i.e get engine, move engine, ect. window), it works if the name is hightlighted in yellow , but the BN is highlighted in red.

If anything is open for edit, missing, or faulty, the loco will show up red and can't be used in the game.

Start Content Manager and check that the locomotive is not faulty or has faulty or missing dependencies.

If you see any missing dependencies, right-click on the locomotive and click on view dependencies. A new window will open up. Click on status and sort so that the unknown, or download appears at the top.

Download anything that can be downloaded.

If any dependencies show open for edit, right-click and choose revert to original.

If anything is faulty, list the errors here and we can assist you with the errors.

Did you purchase it from the Trainz Store or elsewhere? Make sure you have all required dependencies installed.

Shane

Purchased though Trainz store. (new to Trainz, wanted to try purchase procedures)
Content manager:
BN SD70MAC Status" Modified, Missing dependencies, <kuid2:45324:100165:1>

BN SD70MAC Shell, Modified, Faulty, <kuid2:45324:91300:1>
EMD Wide Cab ph1 wipers, Modified, Faulty, <kuid2:35324:85400:1>
EMD Wide Cab rear wipers, Modified, Faulty, <kuid2:45324:85402:1>

(text in Red for above errors)

Sounds like it's been modified by something else - right-click each one of the faulty ones and use Edit > Revert to Original.

In terms of the missing dependency one, use View Dependencies and see if any appear as available for download.

Shane

Not all DLC is ready for TRS19 yet, maybe that, if from the Trainz Store it should download within game.

This engine was displayed inside TRS19 after I had installed it. That's
why I purchased it for around $5-6 dollars. Also the Asset Download window with this engine (listed twice, it looks like) open's up after starting TRS19.

Back