I just could not resist making this short video

I love it at the end where smoke and steam are pouring out - the engine almost seems alive.

Thanks for posting. Really nice.

Gary

Lovely, Phil, but a real steam railroad would never have all that grass between the tracks on a main line or a busy yard -- the firebox heat withers it and burns it away. Grass never grew so close to the rails until the diesels came in.

:B~)

" ... but a real steam railroad would never have all that grass between the tracks on a main line or a busy yard -- the firebox heat withers it and burns it away."

Wot!~? One the one hand we have wonderful steam locomotives from the likes of extremely talented content creators like Ben Neal. On the other hand N3V has now given us highly realistic grass effects with TurfFX. And you say that we can't use them both together. Say it ain't so, please.

@RHK, For goodness sake! It's a model.

Anyway Phil, just get this from the DLS and your problem is solved..

<kuid:59692:100462> DEC Man Pushing Lawn Mower :hehe:

Model and scene is great BTW!

Really superb Phil, showing off TRS2019 really well. I've more or less left TMR2017 & TANE behind now and as you seem to be doing, converting my Modelz Rlys to 2019. Your modelling is inspirational. The lawn mower was a good idea - might get that downloaded myself!

" ... but a real steam railroad would never have all that grass between the tracks on a main line or a busy yard -- the firebox heat withers it and burns it away."

Wot!~? One the one hand we have wonderful steam locomotives from the likes of extremely talented content creators like Ben Neal. On the other hand N3V has now given us highly realistic grass effects with TurfFX. And you say that we can't use them both together. Say it ain't so, please.

Haven't got 19 yet, is there a TurfFX that would simulate a grass fire? That would be prototypic....

:B~D

Back