Not everything the same w/ JR lights

malaru

Hey all. Been a while since I last posted- had to reinstall windows, got to working a new job- all that.

Well, I finally found time to get back to working on the large route I had been working on- it reloaded nicely- all the items are there, redownloaded many dependencies- and I had been using jointedrail smart signals for the majority of the track... I go to edit/work on a couple of the signals... and all the options are gone- or there is just one option- and no check boxes its just a single line with yes/no written in- what did I loose or what have i not got back into my system that I was seeing before? - i redownloaded the lights from jointed rail's website (after seeing how the options were from the ones that were auto-loaded from the DLS. - I was going to work on the advance approach and approach lit functions- but the options are not showing up like they used to. help? :\ - for example theonly option its giving me on the 06 RD signals is to tell it the path through the turnouts.. no other options show up. - distance signals show a nameplate option and an approach lit option but its in word 'yes' 'no' form not check boxes like it used to be. - somethings off but i dont know what.

Thanks! that was it- I thought I downloaded everything related to the signals on that site- but I missed that one, (got like 3 others- just missed that one).

You're welcome.

I ran into the same thing. Your problem sounded a bit too familiar to me as I was reading it.

Back