Screenshot of The Week: September 6 to September 13 2018 (No Theme)

A Washoe Valley Railway passenger train rumbles over a bridge.

2018-09-04_204937.jpg

-Benjaminw

A "Red Hen" on a passenger run in Outback South Australia. I am currently upgrading my old TRS2006 Peterborough Division route to TANE standard and then, eventually, to TRS19 standard. A work in progress.

Outback-Passenger-Run-South-Australia.jpg

Hi Normhart. What Burlington route is that? Most of what I find has lost its old trees in T:ANE. Or is this shot from TS12?

Hi Normhart. What Burlington route is that? Most of what I find has lost its old trees in T:ANE. Or is this shot from TS12?

That is my version of Ashland Central. I've been working on it on and off for about two years now. I doubt that it will ever make it to release, mostly I tweak it here and there and I use it for PRR, NYC, and now CB&Q screenies. There some more screenies of the route here https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-Steam-Locomotive-pics!&p=1703176#post1703176 in between the first shot and the second shot I rebuilt the roundhouse and some of the yard facilities. LOL At 4:00 AM what else is there to do? LOL

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 16 entries so please vote for 2. Voting ends September 20; please post your votes below

Back