Just purchased....

I just ordered this game right now, and i was wondering how long it takes till i am able to download the game?

Once payment is approved...pretty much straight away. You should get an email with the download details. Check your spam or trash folder just in case it got sent there by what-ever mail client you are using.

You might be waiting a while - there are no orders or memberships for your account.

Check that the payment has been processed and that you have received confirmation. Send any details to helpdesk (link at the bottom of the page)

i have gotten conformation, but it came to my old email, but i changed my email right before i downloaded the game to a newer email.....but i still dont see anything other then that.

i have gotten conformation, but it came to my old email, but i changed my email right before i downloaded the game to a newer email.....but i still dont see anything other then that.

You don't download the game to an email - you download it from the MyTrainz account page.

If you logged into MyTrainz with a different account then you will not see the items you purchased using the old account. Is that what you mean by 'changed my email'?
https://support.trainzportal.com/in...ding-and-installing-from-storetrainzportalcom

After making up my mind to buy and download TRS2019 I firstly decided to use a different Google Account with a new email address. I then registered and opened a new account with Trainz using a new Username and password. My proper name, address, account details etc, remain the same. My reason, rightly or wrongly, was that I thought it would cause less friction or confusion, for myself more than for anyone else, if I had the new release totally separate from previous releases.

I ordered the game, had it confirmed, and received the email containing the downloading instruction within five minutes.

I don’t know if by doing the above I have made it impossible for myself to transfer anything I did previously on TANE to TRS2019, I haven’t tried it yet.

Last edited:
After making up my mind to buy and download TRS2019 I firstly decided to use a different Google Account with a new email address. I then registered and opened a new account with Trainz using a new Username and password. My proper name, address, account details etc, remain the same. My reason, rightly or wrongly, was that I thought it would cause less friction or confusion, for myself more than for anyone else, if I had the new release totally separate from previous releases.

I ordered the game, had it confirmed, and received the email containing the downloading instruction within five minutes.

I don’t know if by doing the above I have made it impossible for myself to transfer anything I did previously on TANE to TRS2019, I haven’t tried it yet.

Welcome to the forums.

The bad news only applies if you bought any payware (DLC) on T:ANE as this would be tied to your old account. The other aspect that will potentially cause you problems is that the User ID on your newer content will be different from the older content and may mean you having to save a copy of any routes/sessions under your new user ID in order to be able to work on them.

Shane

Thanks Shane for your response, your welcome to the Forum, and for confirming my own conclusion that it would not be possible to transfer content from one account to another as easily as if the one account was in use.

I did have a few payware assets that I may need to download and pay for again but the cost involved is not great.

I am more concerned at the present time about learning and testing out the various new innovations of the new game and finding out how to best use them.

Many of said new innovations don’t appear to have been bedded in to the satisfaction of all as yet but I’m glad to see that some of the glitches I encountered is being encountered and reported by other members too and are being addressed and rectified.

Overall, I’m glad I took the plunge and bought the game. As in other walks of life, getting involved at the start will help one grow and improve as the activity undertaken grows and improves.

Back