Everything Has Turned Pink ! !

Col_Klink

Greetings All
I have had the TRS2019 for nearly 2 weeks and it started out real nice. Two days ago I had made two small adjustments to the
in-game 'performance' tab (don't remember which ones) and when it reloaded, and I came back to the setting of the new route I was
working on, the entire three boards had turned PINK !! It looked like I had adjusted the HUE somewhere and all that was left was
the light red/pink hue and now it won't go away. I have tried several fixes I thought would bring it back to the original setting.
Those 'fixes' did not work and today, it is still pink. What's a boy to do??
Anyone have an idea?:(

Have you tried setting your values back to something lower?

I wonder if your video card is pushed beyond what it can handle.

That is unless it's coincidental and you did make changes to the lighting settings in the Environment for your route.

Hello John
Nice to hear from you again.
I have set all the in-game slider values as low as they can get.
Nothing changed.

The video card should be okay as I have put it to the test several times. Not a problem.
Nothing changed.

I looked at the Environmental Section and the lighting sections did not have any measurable adjustments. None that would make any difference.
Nothing changed.

One thing I did do is in the Control Panel for the Windows 10 was to check the Intel graphics settings and made one small change from the response
level of 60Hz down a notch to 59Hz. When I turned everything off and restarted the game, it was so much clearer and the contrast changed as well
so I'm proud of that part. However, the route is still pink.
I tried to create a new route and it's outcome was pink as well. I may have to look into a new card update. Not entirely sure that will help.
OZ has not mentioned anything about how much different the video in the game itself would change and the PC graphics card would be affected.
It was not mentioned through TANE either.

When I opened the game from the beginning, it looked great. It has been about 2 weeks that I have been building this route. Suddenly, after a few
small attempts of changeing the internal sliders, it came back pink.

Another small interesting fact, I have a simulator named "World of Warships" and it's part Russian / USA made and is quite the unusually fabulous
graphics. It has not suffered one tiny bit. Also is a huge Gigabite setup. Graphics are super smoothe and FPS is usually greater than 25.

Not sure where to go now.

You mean like this!

TRS0219-Pink-screens.jpg
Pink-Screen2.jpg

I reinstalled and performed a EDR, same result. The problem, whatever it is, is located in the Data folder, I reloaded a different Data directory and all is normal on day 1.

John

Hi Guys-
After a little checking, I discovered that 2019 was loaded in a wrong folder in my games drive. Thereby having a conflict with TANE.
I am in the process of deleting it and then reinstalling it in another place. I will let you know how it turns out.
I separated the 3Brd route I started along with all the 282 assets and set it aside as a CDP file. I hope it loads okay.
It should be fine after this.
Thanks always for the help and good ideas. :wave:

You shall hear from me real darn soon.

Gentlemen, you have helped me through another dilemma and I want to thank-you sooo much.
The pink screenshots were amazingly the same as mine, Johnny and your 'fix' sparked an idea about where I had installed it the first time.
It had been placed in the same area as TANE and must have decided it was a conflict and messed up royally.
I uninstalled it, reinstalled it in another separated folder in the games disk and now within an hour, is operating again clearly.
Nothing pink has shown up yet. And what this dummy did was to delete the folder/CDP I set as the 3 board route I spent almost 2 weeks
on is now deleted also.

I can always count on the forum folks to get me through and I thank you again.

Nice to hear from you too. I'm glad you figured it out and it wasn't the hardware going bad, which I've actually had happen to me with another video card that exhibited the same symptoms! :eek:

This anyway is an interesting problem with a really interesting solution. I must take note of that one for future reference.

Back