Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TRS19 Early Access Beta Discussion forum

I have been beta testing for some months now, and have early access 96000 build. For some reason, I am not getting any beta updates past this build. I have looked at my streams, and what is selected as of now is "beta stream". Everthing else is either TANE or TMR or Public. I don't see any TS2019 Beta stream anymore. Any ideas on why it isn't there? Or do I need to purchase it now to get the updates?
    Last edited by BN1970; September 12th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.

As far as I can tell you need to pay to Beta test now. I was also testing and the last time I went on it came back not authorized.
    TS06, TS09, TS10, TS12, New Era SP3

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Have you tried changing from beta stream to early access stream?
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

Looked at all the available streams, but no early access stream shows up.

Blog Entries

Which version of TRS19 have you got? I can't see any mention of it on your timeline.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Shane, I have Build 96000. Don't know why it doesn't show on my timeline, though.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by BN1970 View Post
    Shane, I have Build 96000. Don't know why it doesn't show on my timeline, though.
    Check My Trainz and downloads and you should see the early access build in there as a beta tester unless something changed.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

John, something must have changed, as there is no early access build in my downloads. I guess Tony decided to drop me from beta testing

Blog Entries

Do you have a 'Download TRS19' on your MyTrainz page near the bottom? If not then it's a case of working out whether it's the $70 or the subscription method (and will probably need N3V assistance).

Shane
    Shane Turner

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Nope, not down there Shane! I still have the TRS2019 Installer in my files that was sent to me when I was beta testing. Maybe if I remove and reinstall the program it might reauthorize me?

Blog Entries

If you've got the beta testing version you will need to install any patches to bring that up to date which may give you access to the TRS19 beta channel - if it doesn't you will need to ask N3V.

Shane
    Shane Turner

I appreciate what you guys have tried to do, but I just gave in and bought the $70 program. (Too old to be having these headaches, lol)

Afraid it looks like the only way you can test TRS19 Beta is by buying Early Access in one form or another.
    Early Access Beta, now finished, patches to Early Access after purchasing it, then if you choose to carry on testing, change to TRS19 Beta Stream and patch to the TRS19 beta, so you need to buy Early Access to get TRS19 Beta access.

Would have help if N3V made things a bit clearer ;o)
    Malc

Thank, Malc! Kinda figured that I would have to do it that way. Oh well, was planning on investing in it anyway, so I just had to bite the bullet and jump in the pool, lol.

OK...this is getting silly....bought the $70 program and did a fresh reinstall using it; it brought back build 96000 for me, and I was able to select the 'TS19 Early Access' stream. However, it refuses to find any patches available for it. Tried manually checking for available patches, and was told that 'no patches are available' for it. Any thoughts why the patches are not showing up?