LotBN v2 not active in TRS2019

Ok, I'm not super concerned about this yet as TRS19 is still very much a work in progress but . . . .

Anyway, I've downloaded (again) all the Legacy of the Burlington Northern v2 files from the JR website and imported everything into TRS19 (Build 96000) and, with effort, got all the dependencies for my sessions working but the route itself is showing:

<kuid2:506034:100013:2> Legacy of the Burlington Northern v2 Status: Not installed, Payware (not active)

I've rebuilt the database (several times) with no success.

Note that the route is fine in TANE: <kuid2:506034:100013:2> Legacy of the Burlington Northern v2 Status: Installed, Payware

I'd like to do a post to say that the sessions I've uploaded will work in TRS19 but won't until I can verify that by playing the sessions in TRS19.

Any ideas?

I have the version from JR (not the N3V DLC) and it is <kuid2:506304:100013:1>. This just shows up as Modified in Build 96000. It works fine for me as well as all of your sessions. Do you possibly have the N3V version of the route? It may not be available yet for TRS19 but the database knows it exists and lists it as not active.

Thanks by the way for all your great sessions for various payware routes. I would like to see some of your sessions get included in the Gold subscription monthly offerings so you could get rewarded for your hard work.

Glenn

I have the version from JR (not the N3V DLC) and it is <kuid2:506304:100013:1>. This just shows up as Modified in Build 96000. It works fine for me as well as all of your sessions. Do you possibly have the N3V version of the route? It may not be available yet for TRS19 but the database knows it exists and lists it as not active.

Thanks by the way for all your great sessions for various payware routes. I would like to see some of your sessions get included in the Gold subscription monthly offerings so you could get rewarded for your hard work.

Glenn

Well, I have both. I bought the route from N3V but then realized I couldn't edit the route so I bought it from JR also. I have all three versions: 0, 1 and 2. TRS19 download the route (the :1 version) so that's how I have it show up in the Routes in the TRS19 game. I've modified the config files for the first two sessions for the :1 edition of the route and they show up without the red exclamation mark but I'm having trouble with the next two because of some commodites which are faulty. I'll continue to work on them.

Thanks for the support, Glenn. I enjoy making the sessions mainly because, when strung together, they tell a story which is the Wellington Hill turn. In other words, the "work" you perform in the sessions has a purpose just like a train crew in the real world. The reason there are fours sessions is the length of time to complete each of the sessions is reasonable for most people in a single setting. Trying to do the entire turn in one session is probably beyond what most people could stand (Ha! Or set!) plus saving sessions and then resuming is, at times, a hit and miss proposition. It's much better, in my opinion to break up the tasks into reasonable segments not only for the end user but also for me when doing the session testing. Having something go wrong 35 minutes into a session test is not near as bad as taking 90 minutes to get to the same point. That makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Anyway, take care and have fun.

Back