Attention Tony Hilliam: We need Build 96094 in the Bug Reporting Form.

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
Hi Tony,

When you get a chance, can you add in Build 96094 to the Bug Report?

I posted a bug, but used Other.

Thanks

96094 is the current Open Beta version that was made available on Friday night...
The current open beta for T:ANE Service Pack 3, Hotfix 1 is out too - and has a version or Build number of 96202!

96094 is the current Open Beta version that was made available on Friday night...
The current open beta for T:ANE Service Pack 3, Hotfix 1 is out too - and has a version or Build number of 96202!

Not seen or heard anything about either of them!

Found 96094 thats OK but got patch not viable on 96202.

The patch from TANE SP3 to SP3 HF1 beta (96202) was in 3 stages - the first was a 2 GB download.

Not playing on this PC currently downloading on the other one.

Just found the email....... in spam folder Thunderbirds fault. I've smacked it!

Unlikely as its a beta.

Exactly what I meant all formally final release software always has to have a few uundocumented features added at the very last minute to add customer engagement, spot the bug. All my programmers used o say it was working perfectly when tested and then we'd draw straws to see who could add the most original difficult to spot bug before releasing it.

Cheerio John

A timestamp on the logfiles! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
1.4Gb download completed quickly.
Fairly lengthy database repair occurred shortly afterwards.
All looks good so far.
(And Thank You, once again!)

A timestamp on the logfiles! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
1.4Gb download completed quickly.
Fairly lengthy database repair occurred shortly afterwards.
All looks good so far.
(And Thank You, once again!)

I have also just updated to 96161. Definitely a fast 1.4Gb update.

How do we find out what has been changed/updated?

In due course, Tony will probably post a changelist up on the Trainzportal.com/ News site as per usual.
Or perhaps he'll start a new thread about the current beta 96191 and post the changelist there...

I'm impressed as heck that these dedicated guys at N3V are spending some of their precious weekend (and Fathers' Day) on Trainz business/ customer service. ;)

In due course, Tony will probably post a changelist up on the Trainzportal.com/ News site as per usual.
Or perhaps he'll start a new thread about the current beta 96191 and post the changelist there...

I'm impressed as heck that these dedicated guys at N3V are spending some of their precious weekend (and Fathers' Day) on Trainz business/ customer service. ;)
Yes, very impressive! And a big Thank You from me :)

I spent $70.00 for TS19 version 96000. Should I be receiving updates or is there some Beta Group that gets these?

You have the option in your front screen settings. Go to the 'settings' tap and then 'install' tab in between the 'General' and 'Performance' tabs. Click on 'Change Trainz update stream' and the click next and next again. Now click 'Change Stream' and then choose the 2019 beta, It will then update when you click finish.

Thanks, but unfortunately no mention of Beta appears anywhere. Followed the steps in the Launcher.
I submitted a report....

I hope that what I bought is not a frozen program until a public update is released. That could be months away...

boleyd - Email News Update on Friday arrived with link to this page for those T:ANE and TRS2019 users who wish to participate in the current Open Beta series:

http://www.trainzportal.com/blog/view/view/open-beta-testing-is-it-for-you

Participation is obviously optional and takes you back to the dynamic world of Assertion Dialogs and risky behaviour.

During this Early Access period those of us who, like you, purchased the Early Access build 96000 outright, will need to be patient whilst the Devs package up and deliver one by one the 5 main routes that will eventually ship with the public release in late 2018.
In the meantime, I'm participating in the betas in the hope that we can assist the team to deliver a better, more stable and bug-free final offering in Q4.

Back