Finally upgrading to T:ANE, how do I fix this issue?

pezzy28

Train Geek
Finally decided I am done with TS12 and I have now upgraded to T:ANE. I've been reinstalling everything but I have a few errors with some stuff.

The errors are:
The biggest is that quite a few of my JR engines have this error "VE41: The tag 'size' in container 'diesel' is not a valid Integer value."
<kuid2:45324:50218:3> just seems completely broken, casuing my B40-8s to not work
Several Trinity 3-Bay hoppers have this error: Unable to read config file for asset at 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-1D||kuid 378673 101730.tzarc|'
The 53ft Smootside containers have this error: VE30: The tag 'image' in '0' refers to a nonexistent file: '40.tga'.
The PVR MP2800/C has this error twice: VE70: The KUID tag is not a valid KUID value: '_'.

I don't know if I missed something or what, but trying to find a solution yielded no results for me. Please let me know if you guys can.

Last edited:
Did you try downloading the asset again from the JR website?
I would not be surprised if they fixed many of their assets a long time ago so they might have updates available for those assets.

Hi

The tag size in container diesel must be a whole number. Simply delete the decimal point and its following numbers in the config and all will be well. e.g. 17987.25 needs to be edited to 17987 and the error will disappear. Sorry can't help with the others at the moment.

Regards

Brian

The 'unable to read config file' error assets need to be deleted and re-installed (if they are built-ins they need to be reverted to original).

Shane

Hi

The tag size in container diesel must be a whole number. Simply delete the decimal point and its following numbers in the config and all will be well. e.g. 17987.25 needs to be edited to 17987 and the error will disappear. Sorry can't help with the others at the moment.

Regards

Brian

Sorry for late response, thank you for this it worked perfectly!

Back