Pick Five Items

If you mean on the Gold or Silver membership side, look under MyTrainz > My Memberships then click Content Vault in the relevant section on that page.

Shane

So then, do these items just magically appear the next time we start Trainz?

They're supposed too and should just as any other DLC has in the past. If you still have T:ANE installed and start it up, the same content will download there too if it's compatible.

They're supposed too and should just as any other DLC has in the past. If you still have T:ANE installed and start it up, the same content will download there too if it's compatible.

Well, I just started TRS2019 and I get this pop-up window with a whole lot of stuff listed but it doesn't look like the items I picked. I've been getting this little window every since I got this new version.

I have no idea what this stuff is. . . . .

THe product listing has been fixed in our internal build and will display recognisable names when we release the next update.

Is there an issue with the the DLC download server? I picked my five items and they appeared as shown in Dave's post #5 but they will not download. i.e. I right click and select download but the queuing action doesn't show.

If I click on any of those I'm not supposed to discuss, they do download. Edit: Clarification - the ones that do download are not any of the five choices I made.

Last edited:
Is there an issue with the the DLC download server? I picked my five items and they appeared as shown in Dave's post #5 but they will not download. i.e. I right click and select download but the queuing action doesn't show.

If I click on any of those I'm not supposed to discuss, they do download.

I was wondering the same. I'm owed one more item for this month, which has been allocated, but not downloaded yet. I did a DBR earlier, re-entered in my username, spun my chair around, and nothing happened.

I was wondering the same. I'm owed one more item for this month, which has been allocated, but not downloaded yet. I did a DBR earlier, re-entered in my username, spun my chair around, and nothing happened.

Did you spin your chair to the right or left. Seems I read somewhere you have to spin it to the left. :hehe:

Remember that water spins in a different direction when going down the sewer in Australia. There should be a process for spinning somewhere in the Wiki. Ah, what to expect when you buy a Beta.

Did you spin your chair to the right or left. Seems I read somewhere you have to spin it to the left. :hehe:

Remember that water spins in a different direction when going down the sewer in Australia. There should be a process for spinning somewhere in the Wiki. Ah, what to expect when you buy a Beta.

Thanks for the troubleshooting. I was spinning to the right, which must've caused the problem initially. My download came in this morning when my chair spun unexpectedly to the left. :hehe:

Difficult to pick five this month since they are mostly dismals. When I saw my first dismal at age 5 I absolutely hated it and I haven't changed my opinion since. Railway family girl me, - my grandad and uncles were on the footplate and if I had anything to do with dismals they'd all turn over in their graves.

If you mean on the Gold or Silver membership side, look under MyTrainz > My Memberships then click Content Vault in the relevant section on that page.

Shane

Just performed the required process. The result - I was taken to a cloud franchise outfit followed by some obscure billing thing followed by my request just disappearing. I did it twice with the same NON-results.

This process was VERY slow - several minutes for each attempt! Cobbling together various chunks of software is evident.
I

Last edited:
Back