Previously purchased S&C pack not showing in TS2019.

Supercell

Hello,

I purchased TS2019 today, after reading that I would be able to use the Settle & Carlisle pack from several years ago.
However, whenever I start up TS2019, I do not see the route, not the locos / rolling stock.

Can someone please tell me how to access it?.

Thank you.

The dlc purchased in previous versions will be available - by the release of the full version (according to Tony's announcement).

Your forum name doesn't show you have Trainz programs registered to your name, you are using the correct name/password in your trainz login?

Colin

The dlc purchased in previous versions will be available - by the release of the full version (according to Tony's announcement).

Your forum name doesn't show you have Trainz programs registered to your name, you are using the correct name/password in your trainz login?

Colin

Hello Colin,

For some reason (the forum was showing in Italian, which I couldn't read!) I could not get my previous username and password recognised. I was originally mgc338v ...

Very Best Wishes,
Bob.

Hello Colin,

For some reason (the forum was showing in Italian, which I couldn't read!) I could not get my previous username and password recognised. I was originally mgc338v ...

Very Best Wishes,
Bob.

Bob,

If you login into the program with your previous username, and you've already purchased the T:ANE version of SnC, you'll get it as a download the first time you start TRS19.

If you have trouble with your username and password in your TRS19 version, contact the helpdesk.

Supercell... are you a storm chaser? :)

Bob,

If you login into the program with your previous username, and you've already purchased the T:ANE version of SnC, you'll get it as a download the first time you start TRS19.

If you have trouble with your username and password in your TRS19 version, contact the helpdesk.

Supercell... are you a storm chaser? :)

Well, I've chased a couple of storms over here in Blighty!...
Thanks, I'll try the Helpdesk route..

Well, I've chased a couple of storms over here in Blighty!...
Thanks, I'll try the Helpdesk route..

Nice. I know a couple of chasers from across the pond. :) I've gone on a few big chases over here.

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah the helpdesk can help you with the login issue.

Thanks, chaps, I seem to be in ok now. I have to settle for any one of countless dvds (and VHS tapes) of storm documentaries, and the many livestreams :).

He's already in my bookmarks ;). Unfortunately my version of the S and C was from a few years prior to T.ANE (which I've never owned).
I'm testing the water (as it were) and trying to find my way around Trainz, by way of comparing it to TSW...

Very Best Wishes,
Bob.

Back