Session in Coal Country stopping and not being able to continue

hotrainman48

I have run the coal service session several times and when you approcah Peabody it tells you to stop at the marker but there is nothing showing. All seitches are locked. I don,t mind paying for god routes but they should work properly. Any help would be appreciated.

I will look into it Hotrainmain48, as far as I know you are the first with that issue. I understand your frustration, hopefully the other sessions work fine for you.

I have run the coal service session several times and when you approcah Peabody it tells you to stop at the marker but there is nothing showing. All seitches are locked. I don,t mind paying for god routes but they should work properly. Any help would be appreciated.

hotrainman48, I sent you a Private Message. Check the "Notifications" at the top of the page.

Take care,

No, scratchy, my session works fine. I just wanted hotrainman48 to know that I've made several sessions for Coal Country. It's such a great route I just had to work with it.

Take care,

So I replayed the session and everything seems to go according to plan. Once you come into Peabody in the siding and come to a stop before the crossing on the marker a message pop up with instructions is displayed before directions to get to the next mine.

If you want I can resend you the session so you can overwrite it?

Back