TRS2019 Screenshots [solved]

Where are the TRS2019 screenshots stored? I've looked and looked and cannot find them.
There will be a screenshots folder residing with your TRS19 data folder. Follow the path on the launcher settings. If it's on your c drive in app data, you may have to check 'view hidden files' in Windows folder options
cheers
Graeme

I have my TRS19 data folder on my D drive under D:\trs19\build lduib02e1 where there is a screenshots folder, they are stored there.

I finally found it here:

"C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build fhue6e9s1\screenshots"

I was searching for an half hour last evening and was about ready to start a thread but, thanks you Mr. davesnow, I now have burrowed deep into the directory and found the blooming folder.

Thanks everyone.

Take care,

i have taken a ton of photos, i use the upper right icon in trainz 19 where it takes the screenshot, but strangly no saved photos in that location. is that the only location the photos are saved? where do the uploaded photos go. anyway i would appreciate some help finding them in windows 10, i am building a 300 mile payware route that will be finished in november and i would like to post the screenshots.

nevermind i found it. i have 9 ssd's and 3 nvme m.2, it was in drive H in my backup folder, so H:\TRAINZ BACKUP\SCREENSHOTS odd place for screenshots

Last edited:
Back