TRS2019 serial number ? [solved]

I don't think so. I just checked my account on the MyTrainz page it is shows no serial number for TS19. I suspect that your userID and password are your "serial number" for the digital download version, but I could be wrong.

I don't think so. I just checked my account on the MyTrainz page it is shows no serial number for TS19. I suspect that your userID and password are your "serial number" for the digital download version, but I could be wrong.

That sounds right to me. I have the digital version of T:ANE and was not asked for a serial number. Buying it automatically linked it to my MyTrainz account.

Matt

It's the same as TANE although TANE does, or did, have a DRM free version. I haven't seen anything yet that suggests a DRM free version will be available. Some have asked.

Question.
Is there a serial number .for trs2019 when I buy the dl version ?
PG

Simple answer is no like Digital TANE it is not needed.

With TANE, all boxed versions required a Serial irrespective of if they were DRM free or not, think all are now however they were not at the beginning.

Welcome Trainz2000000 (what a moniker) to the forums. I note that the above is your first post and you are correct, your username and forum password are your purchase serial key.

One thing that you should always take note of when responding to a post is to look at the date of the previous post. In this case it was made about 18 months ago (February 2020) - I have been caught out by this myself. Unfortunately, posts that appear a long time (18 months or more) after the previous post are sometimes made by spammers as a "placeholder" for future spam so we are often suspicious of them.

Regards

Back