Thread: JointedRail Coal Country Issue TRS19

Default JointedRail Coal Country Issue TRS19

Ive downloaded TRS19 and downloaded JointedRail's Coal Country into TRS19. Everything works except there are missing texture spots all over the route. When I put mouse over the grid textures, it doesn't come up with a name at all as to what texture is there. I've tried auto filling and nothing works. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by spur78251 View Post
    Ive downloaded TRS19 and downloaded JointedRail's Coal Country into TRS19. Everything works except there are missing texture spots all over the route. When I put mouse over the grid textures, it doesn't come up with a name at all as to what texture is there. I've tried auto filling and nothing works. Any ideas?
    I noticed a few similar things that didn't appear when I brought one of my TANE routes into TRS19.

Why not go back into your TRS19 Content Manager and list your missing dependencies. Then compare that list with your TANE Content Manager dependencies for that particular route.

Once you have identified them, create a cdp file of each, then import the cdp's into TRS19.

Works for me. No problem.

Cheers,
    Roy

Importing "builtin" content from one version of Trainz to another is not supported. You end up with missing textures as you have identified.

The correct procedure is to download the items as DLC using the in-game Asset Downloader.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...me_Downloading

The Coal Country route is not yet released in the Early Access version - we are preparing more DLC items for release asap.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Murrysville

While TS19 beams over the horizon tidbits of info flow into the arena. Someone should have compiled the most likely issues and offered solutions. We have seen several Tony responses with quick solutions to posted problems. But with Wikis, forums, Help pages, FAQs. and the top right ? it is a disorganized mess.
    Dick near Pittsburgh, Pa. i5-2500K 4.3ghz, 8gb memory, GTX1060 4gb video card