Installed Payware (not active) [Solved]

I purchased TRS19 via the traditional method and downloaded all the available DLC.

Content Manager reports I have one missing dependency (required by 4 different assets). The item actually is installed payware but shows as not active (the item is <kuid:-25:596> Hbbins941 freightcar bogey Installed,Payware (not active)).

I have opened said item and reverted to original but it still shows as not active? Have also done a bd rebuild but no effect either? How do I fix this?

Quite possibly this relates to the assets you have through the DLC betatesting program you are part of.

Please search in your packages folder for this KUID and let me know which folder it is part of.

I have some of this as well, but I think it's related to the stuff that hasn't been released yet. It's such things as various drivers, aka William, Kenny, Juan, and others, a bogey for a boxcar, the Amtrak P42s that I got as a DLC package, and a few other things. The other thing that implies this is none of these assets are missing in T:ANE.

The driver issue I've worked out by replacing the drivers in the sessions I created, and the other stuff I can live without for now since these are test versions of my routes and no way associated with my full data for T:ANE, besides, I know this will be worked out eventually as the content is released.

Quite possibly this relates to the assets you have through the DLC betatesting program you are part of.

Please search in your packages folder for this KUID and let me know which folder it is part of.
Hi Tony,

Went through all the package folders and in package folder 45025r_1 in the content folder is the reference kuid -25:596.tzarc. I guess this is what you are referring to?

PS: This is the only item of Installed Payware noted as (not active)

Last edited:
Back