Trackmarks disappearing?

ColPrice2002

Hi,

I've been enhancing an old route, and I seem to have a problem...

I'm using the standard coal mine (kuid:-25:416) which has 4 filling stations. Behind these are 4 long sidings with crossovers.

Each siding has a trackmark near the buffers :- coalsiding1, coalsiding2 etc (lack of imagination) which match the loading bays (1-4).

The idea is a consist drives to the trackmark, waits, then moves forward to load, run around and trundle off to the power station

I loaded up a saved session, and received an error that trackmark coalsiding2 couldn't be found. opened the session for edit, and there it was - just where I placed it.
Edit route, and it's gone (trackmark is "route layer")

I replaced it - same name location etc,
Create a new session of the route, and only trackmark coalsiding2 can be found by the "drive to" command - though the others are visible on the route.

Am I going mad? or is this a mini feature of TS19?

Colin

You're not going mad - I have seen similar behaviour during the beta builds for this - and T:ANE SP2 & 3 - with that particular variant of the Coal Mine.
Suggest try instead the (Build 4.6) Coal Mine Basic variant (kuid:-25:1234) which will require padding out with a few related buildings, but which functions, and is configured, basically the same as kuid-25:416.

That said, I persisted with the 416 variant and eventually got my Trackmarks to behave themselves on the routes that included this asset by moving the Trackmarks a certain distance (not far) from the track join of the underlying loader asset.

Last edited:
Back