Asset Download question

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
If I minimise the asset download box - how do I then reopen it and bring it up again = restarting the game is the only way I have found so far but must be a better in game way????

One way is to use the ALT+Tab keyboard combo to bring up the minimised Window for the asset download box.
This will expose all currently running Windows. Click on the one you want to give it focus (and restore it to normal size).

Did not work as there is no window for the asset download box - if I go to exit trainz it does state it is still running
One way is to use the ALT+Tab keyboard combo to bring up the minimised Window for the asset download box.
This will expose all currently running Windows. Click on the one you want to give it focus (and restore it to normal size).

Last edited:
It depends which menu/module you are in. Either:
(i) It is minimised to the top menu bar (a small box with an arrow appears in the top right)
(ii) In Driver, click on the "Windows" menu on the top menubar and it will be listed there.

On the main menu, mouse to the top of the screen and the maximise option will appear in the top right corner
On any other menu the maximise option is shown in top right corner.
cheers
Graeme

Back