Annoying menu music - how to turn off - please help me

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
looked every where in trainz 2019 settings but can not find the setting or tick box to turn off the annoying menu music -

oh come on there has to be one, most games have them these days, tell me its there somewhere and Its just I can not find it

Help please
:':)':)'(

Same as before.

Click on the menu icon - the three bars in the upper left corner.
Click on settings...
Click on Sound Settings.
Uncheck Play Sound in Menus.

Note: if the three bars at the top don't appear, or are hidden hover your mouse up there and the menu bar will appear.

Hope this helps.

if the three bars at the top don't appear, or are hidden hover your mouse up there and the menu bar will appear.

This is an issue with TRS19: to access the top left menus when hidden, I have to hover top right (where's the clock), then quickly go clicking on top left menus before they vanish. If I hover top left directly, nothing happens.

This is an issue with TRS19: to access the top left menus when hidden, I have to hover top right (where's the clock), then quickly go clicking on top left menus before they vanish. If I hover top left directly, nothing happens.

Yeah me too!

Maybe a bug/feature request can be put in to have an option to not hide the menu bar.

Life saver John - took a bit to find where to hover but me and the cat both thank you very much
Same as before.

Click on the menu icon - the three bars in the upper left corner.
Click on settings...
Click on Sound Settings.
Uncheck Play Sound in Menus.

Note: if the three bars at the top don't appear, or are hidden hover your mouse up there and the menu bar will appear.

Hope this helps.

Does this help with your menu issue? Trainz Settings > Interface Settings > Auto-hide the menubar (very top setting)

Turn if off, if on, and the menu icons are there all the time.

Last edited:
That's a great suggestion. :)

Believe it or not, I have the Ventures in my main music playlist. It brings up those days when I held the brand new album in my hand. But my playlist is so large the Ventures only come around every few months. I also still have my grandmothers old victrola which I crank up every now and then. Now I've got to go through those old records to see if there's any "train" songs....

Only when I looked to post it, I found out there were two versions. The album covers even look similar, but there is a much softer, mellower version. I like the one I posted best.

Back