Raildriver

KortasTheKiller

I am checking with those that have played TRS2019 with their Raildriver. I had some issues with T:ANE SP3 and wondering if this has been taken care of with TRS2019. The issues I personally had were the arrow keys not working as well as after running a route, it wouldn't work in another until after closing the program and starting it up again.

Thanks,

I saw a post on here somewhere, but dont remember just where is at, so maybe someone will remember and put you on it.

Perhaps my post "Raildriver with TRS19, how to get camera keys and zoom keys to function" is what you are looking for. This should work in TANE but I did not test.

Ok guys a little help please, Just took my Raildriver out of the box today after having it for about two months. I had the shingles right after I received it and wasn't much in the mood to try and get it up and running. I have tried to use all the info there is to get it up and running with no luck. Just updated my 2019 to 100464, I did tick the enable game controller. I followed everything as close as I can, but cant seem to get it going. If someone with 2019 could tell me what they did with the file after they downloaded it and what you did from there. Thanks for your help in advance.

Shingles?? I hope you got down from the roof ok.. lol Seriously though I do hope you're feeling better, thats a rough one.

OK, download this driver pack http://raildriver.com/download/rdts12sp1.exe, install it to any folder you wish ( I set up a RD folder on my C: drive ), run the calibration program.
Once thats finished locate the modern.rdm file inside the controllers folder where you installed the RD setup. Copy the modern.rdm and paste it to the TrainzHID folder
( inside the resources folder of your 19 install ) replacing the modern.rdm already there.

Then mark sure that lil box is ticked like you said you did, open the game and go through your controls settings. You should now have a Raildriver list in driver.
Further down assign what you want to the switch pad, then fire up a train and enjoy :)

Clair

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the help, but seams all I can get to work is the sticks, nothing else. Call IP Eng. Monday and see what they come up with.

I have a raildriver, and for my 2019 Platinum edition I had to select the horn, and lights as the alternate control in DCC mode to get them to work in realistic mode. Could that be your issue?

Dan from P.I. Engineering helped me out with the same problem. I left out a rather important step! Here is part of Dan's solution to the problem of the levers working, but nothing else.

"Once you Start Trains, click the three horizontal bars at the upper left, and click Settings. Click Control Settings, and assign Controls per the Trainz 2012 Legend, or use our blank legend to customize your controls to your liking.

Restart Trainz, and you should be good to go!”

Best regards, Ron

Back