Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trainz 2019 Box set

Blog Entries

Question Trainz 2019 Box set

Hello Tony, sir --

I like Box sets, so will there be a Trainz 2019 box, with CD / Manuel. Etc to buy at a later time?

Thanks
    Ish

BTW: U guys should sell T-shirt with Trainz Logo's, or at least, as a temporarily time-frame!

Yes - box set will be available at release.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Quote Originally Posted by ish6 View Post
    Hello Tony, sir --

I like Box sets, so will there be a Trainz 2019 box, with CD / Manuel. Etc to buy at a later time?

Thanks
    Ish

BTW: U guys should sell T-shirt with Trainz Logo's, or at least, as a temporarily time-frame!
    I have 2 Trainz t-shirts but they do go back a long time. I have one that's signed by the whole Trainz crew probably from around 2002 or 2003 and it's never been warn and still in its packaging and a similar vintage one that I still wear from time to time.
    Chuck

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee View Post
    I have 2 Trainz t-shirts but they do go back a long time. I have one that's signed by the whole Trainz crew probably from around 2002 or 2003 and it's never been warn and still in its packaging and a similar vintage one that I still wear from time to time.
    Hi Ceebee,

I got the one, and it' still in the same plastic bag -- I think N3V shoudl, at least, for a limited-time sell these T-shirts -- I wish I had one for every trainz product!

Take Care
    Ish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    Yes - box set will be available at release.
    Thank you, sir!!!
    Ish

Another long timer here looking forward to the boxed set (a version with deluxe printed manual would be fantastic!!!!). Also any matching garments (I have the 2004 t-shirt, and 2006 pullover . )

Phil

(They don't fit anymore )
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; August 25th, 2018 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    (They don't fit anymore )
    They must fit somebody

I have a question about the boxed set. If I order TRS19 today (stand alone), I will be able to download immediately. When the final product is released, will I get a boxed set, or will i have to order another copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertbc6 View Post
    I have a question about the boxed set. If I order TRS19 today (stand alone), I will be able to download immediately. When the final product is released, will I get a boxed set, or will i have to order another copy?
    Ditto what he said. I ordered the $69.95 box. And then, you folks got wise and allowed us to download. I am assuming (always dangerous, LOL), that the "box" will be mailed when those become available, either without additional charge, or perhaps just shipping (down under is a bit far from up top.)
    QUESTION I thought I read that the present release has a KICKSTARTER upgrade that is both larger (more baseboards) and more industries? Sorry my TRS2019 version has the same as T:ANE. What is the deal?

Blog Entries

That's a great question -- I know we can with Tane, so hopefully it'll be like that too --- However, with this new subscription method it is good to ask and get an answer, so hopefully Tony read thread!

Ish

Same here ordered box set and got download, im guessing the box set will be final rekease not early release i downloaded?

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 100240

I'd like to know this also
    CFI A1120 Pharaoh Evo
    Intel Core I7 8700k
    Win10 64bit
    ASRock Fatility Z370 Gaming K6
    Nvidia GTX 1080ti 32gb 3200

The Early Access version is digital download only. At release, to get a boxed version you will need to order the "Shipping Only" option that we will create for TRS19.

If you already have the digital version installed, the installer on DVD isn't really much benefit. You can simply keep a copy of your install folder on a USB drive as a backup if you like.

If you are simply after a nice shiny box to stick on the shelf next to all the other Trainz boxes, we could probably arrange to ship a "DVD Box With Cover Art" (and can store your USB backup somewhere safe).
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    The Early Access version is digital download only. At release, to get a boxed version you will need to order the "Shipping Only" option that we will create for TRS19.

If you already have the digital version installed, the installer on DVD isn't really much benefit. You can simply keep a copy of your install folder on a USB drive as a backup if you like.

If you are simply after a nice shiny box to stick on the shelf next to all the other Trainz boxes, we could probably arrange to ship a "DVD Box With Cover Art" (and can store your USB backup somewhere safe).
    Hello Tony, sir

So, if I order the Trainz 2019 box set for my shelf when that time arrives it means also that I can download the digital version, while I wait for the DVD box to arrive, thus would not need to open the box? -- The digital version will work all the same!?

Thanks
    Ish

So, if we don't want to pay twice for the same thing, and we want a complete install DVD, we choose "Shipping Only" (which hasn't been created as of yet) when we order. That's fine for me. I don't need it right now, I'm having way too much fun running TANE on my zippy new computer.

Bill