Trainz 2019 Box set

ish6

Since 2001
Hello Tony, sir --

I like Box sets, so will there be a Trainz 2019 box, with CD / Manuel. Etc to buy at a later time?

Thanks
Ish

BTW: U guys should sell T-shirt with Trainz Logo's, or at least, as a temporarily time-frame!:)

Hello Tony, sir --

I like Box sets, so will there be a Trainz 2019 box, with CD / Manuel. Etc to buy at a later time?

Thanks
Ish

BTW: U guys should sell T-shirt with Trainz Logo's, or at least, as a temporarily time-frame!:)

I have 2 Trainz t-shirts but they do go back a long time. I have one that's signed by the whole Trainz crew probably from around 2002 or 2003 and it's never been warn and still in its packaging and a similar vintage one that I still wear from time to time. :D

I have 2 Trainz t-shirts but they do go back a long time. I have one that's signed by the whole Trainz crew probably from around 2002 or 2003 and it's never been warn and still in its packaging and a similar vintage one that I still wear from time to time. :D

Hi Ceebee,

I got the one, and it' still in the same plastic bag -- I think N3V shoudl, at least, for a limited-time sell these T-shirts -- I wish I had one for every trainz product!

Take Care
Ish

Another long timer here looking forward to the boxed set (a version with deluxe printed manual would be fantastic!!!!). Also any matching garments (I have the 2004 t-shirt, and 2006 pullover :). )

Phil

(They don't fit anymore
aembarsd.gif
)

Last edited:
I have a question about the boxed set. If I order TRS19 today (stand alone), I will be able to download immediately. When the final product is released, will I get a boxed set, or will i have to order another copy?

I have a question about the boxed set. If I order TRS19 today (stand alone), I will be able to download immediately. When the final product is released, will I get a boxed set, or will i have to order another copy?

Ditto what he said. I ordered the $69.95 box. And then, you folks got wise and allowed us to download. I am assuming (always dangerous, LOL), that the "box" will be mailed when those become available, either without additional charge, or perhaps just shipping (down under is a bit far from up top.)
QUESTION I thought I read that the present release has a KICKSTARTER upgrade that is both larger (more baseboards) and more industries? Sorry my TRS2019 version has the same as T:ANE. What is the deal?

That's a great question -- I know we can with Tane, so hopefully it'll be like that too --- However, with this new subscription method it is good to ask and get an answer, so hopefully Tony read thread!

Ish

Same here ordered box set and got download, im guessing the box set will be final rekease not early release i downloaded?

Tom

I'd like to know this also

The Early Access version is digital download only. At release, to get a boxed version you will need to order the "Shipping Only" option that we will create for TRS19.

If you already have the digital version installed, the installer on DVD isn't really much benefit. You can simply keep a copy of your install folder on a USB drive as a backup if you like.

If you are simply after a nice shiny box to stick on the shelf next to all the other Trainz boxes, we could probably arrange to ship a "DVD Box With Cover Art" (and can store your USB backup somewhere safe).

The Early Access version is digital download only. At release, to get a boxed version you will need to order the "Shipping Only" option that we will create for TRS19.

If you already have the digital version installed, the installer on DVD isn't really much benefit. You can simply keep a copy of your install folder on a USB drive as a backup if you like.

If you are simply after a nice shiny box to stick on the shelf next to all the other Trainz boxes, we could probably arrange to ship a "DVD Box With Cover Art" (and can store your USB backup somewhere safe).

Hello Tony, sir

So, if I order the Trainz 2019 box set for my shelf when that time arrives it means also that I can download the digital version, while I wait for the DVD box to arrive, thus would not need to open the box? -- The digital version will work all the same!?

Thanks
Ish

So, if we don't want to pay twice for the same thing, and we want a complete install DVD, we choose "Shipping Only" (which hasn't been created as of yet) when we order. That's fine for me. I don't need it right now, I'm having way too much fun running TANE on my zippy new computer.

Bill

If you want to wait (and miss out for a few months), you would order the "Boxed" option when it becomes available. (i.e. not the shipping only version as you don't own TRS19 yet).

If you order now, you can download and play TRS19 on your zippy new PC, then order the Shipping only version when it becomes available to get the box.

Last edited:
I don't remember a "shipping only" option when I ordered. Who would want such anyway? But my earlier QUESTION ​still hasn't been answered. Let me re=phrase it -- We, who ordered the boxed version and then were allowed to DOWNLOAD are we getting (have got actually) a different version of TRS2019, than those who did the Subscribe method? My KS County route seems to be identical (save prettier pictures) as the T:ANE version???

If you want to wait and miss out for a new months, you would order the "Boxed" option when it becomes available. (not the shipping only version as you don't own TRS19 yet).

If you order now, you can download and play TRS19 on your zippy new PC, then order the Shipping only version when it becomes available.

So, in other words, Tony, sir, I guess it means that we only pay for the shipping of the box Trainz 2019 -- So, let's we ordered now (digital version) is there a check box at check out that says I also want the DVD box version via mail when it becomes available, thus paying for the shipping only, send it when it becomes available!

I know it's sounds repetitive, and it means we are going in circles, but better to make sure 100% now!!! :wave:

BTW -- 1025PM, tired -- I'll read any responses to this tomorrow morning! Nighty All!
Thanks
Ish

CANCEL MY QUESTION: I finally figured out where you "hid" KS 2, as well as other advertised items. (Now, if I can just figure out how the "new" session designer works . . .!)

Back