Screenshot of The Week: August 23 to August 30 2018 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on August 30.

Regarding the recent questions about themes, they are being put on hold until participation picks up again as the trend has always been themed weeks getting lesser entries than open weeks. As for what can be done about this, honestly I have no idea. N3V has just about cut me off at the knees in terms of forum access so much so that I'm at an even lower "caste"(?) than you guys. Every post I make has to go through a half-broken captcha system and of course there's nothing I can do to help those with embed errors or multiple submissions etc. It's like trying to drive with your hands tied; I'm just gonna park it on the side of the road.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Here is my first TRS19 screen shot. An early morning departure for Train 177 Conara Junction to Avoca on the TGR Fingal Line as T Class loco 223 runs tender first with a load of empties for the coal loaders at Avoca. Route and Session imported from TANE into TRS19 without any problems.

Early_Morning_Departure.jpg

NER 4-4-0

North Eastern Railway Wilson Worsdell's R Class 4-4-0 with a Carlisle to Newcastle stopping passenger train passing Addison Colliery some time prior to 1923.

Submissions are now closed. There are 10 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends September 6; please post your votes below.

Back