Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 "Early Access" Direct Purchase without subscription

MSGSapper

Trainz route developer
Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 "Early Access" Direct Purchase without subscription

Despite not being made terribly clear by N3V it is possible to purchase early access to TRS2019 without having to purchase a subscription.

You can purchase it directly by going to the following N3V Store link:

https://store.trainzportal.com/collections/frontpage/products/trainz-railroad-simulator-2019

Note 1: This is not being done through Steam apparently at this time. At least I was unable to find it on Steam.

Bob

Last edited:
iPortals are broken TS2019 so I am going to wait, TANE is sort of working so I will stick with that for now.

Despite not being made terribly clear by N3V it is possible to purchase early access to TRS2019 without having to purchase a subscription.

You can purchase it directly by going to the following N3V Store link:

https://store.trainzportal.com/collections/frontpage/products/trainz-railroad-simulator-2019

Note 1: This is not being done through Steam apparently at this time. At least I was unable to find it on Steam.

Note 2: According to the link page TRS2019 full release is not planned until Q4 2019.

Bob
Attention N3V: The link quoted in Note 2 states two different dates for official release on the same page - Q4 2018 and Q4 2019. Which one is correct please?

Oops - fixed. TRS2019 is available in Q4, 2018.

>>
We thought it was clear but you live and learn.

We've now added numbering to the choices on the main TRS19 page now so that people don't panic when they see the first option.

Oops - fixed. TRS2019 is available in Q4, 2018.

>>
We thought it was clear but you live and learn.

We've now added numbering to the choices on the main TRS19 page now so that people don't panic when they see the first option.

Tony:

Thanks for the reply and clearing that up for all of us!

Bob

Back