support is needed

MNIBARI08

Trainz veteran
Dear all,

As you know that the early release of TRS19 is out and problems are rising the price of 69.99usd is a no go by time you get everything in order over 100usd.

I was trying to get early release of TRS19 but it seams NV3 is falling apart in the Support, so Support was lacking and no quick response and the Discord channel is a joke

Users will learn the hard way TRS19 is a another making money product as most of us are staying with TANE TRS19 will accept former content and DLC you brought for a little while, when Early released is done and dusted they will remove it fully, so the cost of 69.99usd is another way of saying you got a chance to put your old content in and DLC for that price instead for paying the DLC.

The luck of Support is what courses most problems over the years.

As you know that the early release of TRS19 is out and problems are rising the price of 69.99usd is a no go by time you get everything in order over 100usd.

What do you mean "everything in order?" The price for the stand-alone product is $US69.99 and that is what it is. TANE was similarly priced, according to posts in these forum, when it was first released. Its price has dropped since then. If you have to wait for a sale when it will be cheaper then that is what you must do.

If you want extras such as DLC routes and assets, then of course you have to pay for them. If you don't want them then the price stays at $US69.99

I was trying to get early release of TRS19 but it seams NV3 is falling apart in the Support, so Support was lacking and no quick response and the Discord channel is a joke

Could you please give more details as I do not understand what you are saying here.

Users will learn the hard way TRS19 is a another making money product ...

Can you give me an example of a commercial product that is not a money making product? N3V is a commercial operation, not a charity.

... as most of us are staying with TANE

Do you have any evidence for this claim? According to Tony, sales on the first day of the TS19 Gold Membership (the most expensive option) have exceeded their expectations.

TRS19 will accept former content and DLC you brought for a little while, when Early released is done and dusted they will remove it fully

Where did you get that from?

I second what Pware said but I will also question your criticism of Discord. The Trainz Discord channels were set up for content creation support and I have witnessed support on a daily basis, not only from N3V, but from other Trainz users.

I'll admit that the early days of the Discord channels were, at times, chaotic but some members have been appointed mods and that has improved the discussions significantly. There are some very bright people using those channels.

Paul if you mis understood support could have been better if a live chat could been added to site just in case people need talk while in process of buying a product they need or refund because they brought the wrong product.

Paul if you mis understood support could have been better if a live chat could been added to site just in case people need talk while in process of buying a product they need or refund because they brought the wrong product.

There's two possible problems with that:

1. It would only be during office hours as it's unlikely they would offer after-hours support on that kind of system (they do on the forums but that is likely to be out of office support which works differently).
2. It would mean that whoever is responding to that would have less time to do their other job(s).

Shane

Tony here with some facts (sorry, that's just the way I work).

Price - TRS19 $69.99 vs Average day 1 price for TANE - $68.13 (average of Standard, Delxue, Collectors).

Support - no tickets or emails submitted yesterday remained in the support queue for more than 17 hours

Money making product - TANE = money making product; TRS19 = money making product; TRS2020...etc

Hard to answer the next one as it doesn't make much sense, but I can confirm that currently there are more people with TANE than with TRS19, so "right now" most people "are with TANE".

However, checking the number of users online, TRS19 has already reached half the number of active TANE users. I suspect that within 24 hours, there will be more people actively playing TRS19 than TANE.

Bit difficult unless you expect N3V staff to stay up all night!

Thank you for that Tony. It is easy to see how these "rumours" can get out of hand when poeple post what they think are "facts".

1. It would only be during office hours as it's unlikely they would offer after-hours support on that kind of system (they do on the forums but that is likely to be out of office support which works differently).

... plus Trainz users are world wide through virtually every time zone. N3V's support desk, as far as I know, operates during office hours in just one time zone.

I second what Pware said but I will also question your criticism of Discord. The Trainz Discord channels were set up for content creation support and I have witnessed support on a daily basis, not only from N3V, but from other Trainz users.

I'll admit that the early days of the Discord channels were, at times, chaotic but some members have been appointed mods and that has improved the discussions significantly. There are some very bright people using those channels.

Discord? Never heard of it, presume it's some sort of chat thing (Had enough of chat rooms as moderator for 6 Years) the dictionary states discord is disagreement between people, which IMO basically sums up any form of online chat and not a very bright name to choose! ;o)

Back